Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

I got my camera back a few days ago. I'm back in this game and plan to run you guys out ! hahaha !!! just kidding.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
I'll see your Ernest Borgnine skiing and raise you a Slim Pickens riding a nuke to target. Hey @Steve Carr you better get in here and give us a challenge, we're gettin giffy;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy heck ! @Steve Carr ! What were you doing to get that shoot !? I agree. You win this one.
This is why I failed by depth perception eye exam. Another plan gone awry.

Challenge.......a picture of reflections off of water.........this could be tough for those who don't live close to open water.

This is why I failed by depth perception eye exam. Another plan gone awry.

Challenge.......a picture of reflections off of water.........this could be tough for those who don't live close to open water.
Do you have a pic of your challenge?

YUN00095.jpg
I know @AH-1G already posted a picture, But I'm going to make him run-for-his-money here, and challenge him with mine. Who's it going to be @Steve Carr ?

Reactions: Steve Carr
Why would you be too late????

The rules state that it is the first to respond with a picture that meets the challenge.

But I'll post mine also, just for fun. BTW welcome to the game Steve C.

Lake Reflections.jpg

Reactions: Steve Carr
Hmmm....but I was the last one to respond with the closest object......
I think the person that sets the challenge should decide on THEIR favorite picture. Who's ever picture they pick is the next one to set the challenge. Which in this case, I think @Ty Pilot wins the challenge.Just my thought on it. :rolleyes:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulrs