Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

The four legged furry one counts, the others are possessions. Who is the furry one by the way?:)

Reactions: DCH
That's a nice family you have there

Thanks! I'm quite fond of all my "kids", but like any brood there are the good ones and the troubled ones. I shouldn't have favorites but I do, and the one laying down on the far right is the apple of my eye!

Last edited:
The four legged furry one counts, the others are possessions. Who is the furry one by the way?
That's Mattie, the wayward Red Heeler that adopted me a few years ago. She showed up on my doormat one cold winter night (hence the name) and hasn't left my side since. After a week or so I got tired of stepping over her so I broke down and bought her proper bed for when she's out on the porch. I guess I could have re-named her "Beddie" then, ...but the name was already stuck.

Last edited:
She’s beautiful and you can’t ask for a better friend. Mine has been gone for three and a half years and I still miss her dearly. This was my Jasmine.AF0B2DE7-8E9D-4C98-8CD1-ABB4ED8E3A17.jpeg

Reactions: DCH
Well that meets the requirements, your turn!

How long do I have? went out east but the it’s too windy to fly today
Hopefully tomorrow looking for some new to post

I think you only get 30 minutes! :eek:
Or maybe that's 30 days? I'm not sure, but in the next day or so should be fine.

Well it might not be this week end at all I brought the breeze with me instead of the h
Kicking myself for that decision breeze will not connect to iPhone XR or even my I pad

Ok was able to get a shot the wind slowed down and got it connected with phone and controler
Take with my breeze
So it a beach sunset with sand and water D329985B-F864-4E93-948E-220C3EE955CF.jpeg

YUN00012.jpg

It's a very low shot but it is with my H. I had to put the landing gear down to even get the drone this low. Will this work @Roadstar30 ?

Reactions: robbie2
Top down neighborhood. This picture went through a editor. it's not really that green.

PSX_20181105_103154.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital