Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

Well, If you could get at least 10 houses...Just kidding. No that looks great. It's your man.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
We'd like to have you join for sure. If there is another challenge that may be too difficult just let the challenger know. We strive to make it so that anyone, anywhere, can play along. How about a movie theater as requested above?

The new challenge is an standard pano shot - not converted to 360 just the panoramic image. Should be very easy for this crowd. 3004 HWY 32 360.jpg

Reactions: MR15
I'm going to try and make one tomorrow. Never made one before though.

I can change the challenge to something anyone with a drone can do - your drone's shadow. Pre-flight or in the air. YUN00001.jpg

Okay, how about; the street address on any building, house, structure etc. Just the numerical numbers will be fine. In this case, here is a property at - 414 Longshadows Court.

YUN_0015.jpg

Reactions: MR15
just got a typoon h and loving this topic great way to get you out and about with your drone.
have followed it from page 1 to here only took 2 hrs as i loved all the challenges and the pics made me want to see what the challenge was. Even with just a 5 min test flight i could have posted some pics so looking forwards to joining in need some better weather to get out and fly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrichesin