Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

Welcome to the forum, there are lots of H pilots here ( I'm not one of them yet) who can help you with any questions you may have.

@FredS
As Ty mentioned, any structure with a number. So your mailbox in my opinion is good, what is your challenge now?

Does this count? A little something i made to motivate my staff last week. Mild language filter...
YUN00359.jpg

Well shoot, sorry guys, got caught up in the holidays and forgot to check the game. @FredS if no one had put up a picture after you I would have given it to you but the first to meet the challenge as given is @Ed Hahn as he did get the building with an address

Ok Ed the challenge is yours - what's ya got?:cool:

Hey @Ty Pilot ! people are waiting on you. Just so you know.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
Yes, my response was . . . .

Well shoot, sorry guys, got caught up in the holidays and forgot to check the game. @FredS if no one had put up a picture after you I would have given it to you but the first to meet the challenge as given is @Ed Hahn as he did get the building with an address

Ok Ed the challenge is yours - what's ya got?:cool:

Reactions: Ty Pilot
nic pic did you use any filters on that
The picture is a freeze frame from a video I made. I actually have a picture of that bridge a few pages back, but it's birds eye view. I don't think I used any filters for the video I took this from. I can't remember. I doubt it. I did edit the colors and junk in post.

Reactions: thetrecker
The picture is a freeze frame from a video I made. I actually have a picture of that bridge a few pages back, but it's birds eye view. I don't think I used any filters for the video I took this from. I can't remember. I doubt it. I did edit the colors and junk in post.

wish i did not watch that **** love the waterfall .
got to find some nice places to film around me that i can actually fly my drone on (in between the rain )

Reactions: Mr. I

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvca441772