Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

Here in the states, much of the country is under a cold freeze, heck it even got down into the 40's here in Florida. :eek: So it may take a little while. I actually have a fort right down the road but will not be able to get out until the weekend. When you say fish pond, is that any pond or one that is man made?

Here in the states, much of the country is under a cold freeze, heck it even got down into the 40's here in Florida. :eek: So it may take a little while. I actually have a fort right down the road but will not be able to get out until the weekend. When you say fish pond, is that any pond or one that is man made?
just been looking at some of your weather **** some places are very cold decided us brits are wimps lol and any pond is good

Reactions: Ty Pilot
Ty you are lucky here in N.J. its going to get down to 2 with a feel like temp. of -13 any way here is a pond for you thetrecker. Still wondering if anyone is thinking about a time limit on these challenges. A week still sounds good to me especially this time or the year for us working people when Saturday or Sunday is the only time we can fly. Weather permittingScreen Shot 2019-01-30 at 5.57.06 PM.png

The decision is 2 days for the challenge, look at post 1,122
Roughly 7% of members might be playing this picture challenge.

Last edited:
Just had a friend call me from Flint, Michigan where it is -10F and wind chill is -31F. Glad I’m in Florida right now where it is 42F.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ty Pilot
Should have moved to Washington, it's a balmy 48° right now! Shorts and tee shirt weather for us!:cool:

Just been out in my car and it told me the temp was -5C. That was at about 11.30 am North of England

Thanks,thetrecker This might be a tough one to find. I was going through my library and found this. A contrail from a jetScreen Shot 2019-01-28 at 1.19.53 PM.png

Reactions: thetrecker

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers