Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

Uh, thats not how it works. I made the game and the rules which; I posted on the first page in case you need to see them. Someone has to post a picture. ;) If everyone starts making things up the game will not proceed smoothly so we have to stay on track.

Reactions: DCH
I have notice that a lot of people seem to think it's a thread to post pictures, not sure why, the thread title tells what it is about. No selfies! LOL

Reactions: AH-1G
I have notice that a lot of people seem to think it's a thread to post pictures, not sure why, the thread title tells what it is about. No selfies! LOL

Failure to read the first post....the rules....

OK I have a video of a circle (that's what we call them in N.J.) But I didn't have a good pic. of the hole thing. So let me know if this works or not.Screen Shot 2019-02-03 at 12.35.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-03 at 12.35.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-03 at 12.35.47 PM.png

Well its 1:30 on a Sunday afternoon and its 50 degrees outside I am going out flying. This will be the first time in about six or seven week.:)

OK that didn't work. How about your mother in-law trying to hit your drone with her walking stick
Just kidding HA HA How about a new development
Screen Shot 2018-02-15 at 1.12.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-06 at 5.19.27 PM.png

Reactions: Mike Irish
Okay, a new development then. How is this?
Wait a minute? How can you tell a new development from an old one in Florida? Aren't they all new developments? They all look the same to me!:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrichesin