Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

Now that is what I call a backwoods mini mall; you've got it all - Lodging, General Store, a Bar and Grill, Post Office, Real Estate and plenty of parking. This is exactly the kind of place I want to retire to. Where is this Tom?

Reactions: Tom Chastain
Now that is what I call a backwoods mini mall; you've got it all - Lodging, General Store, a Bar and Grill, Post Office, Real Estate and plenty of parking. This is exactly the kind of place I want to retire to. Where is this Tom?
Ty it's in a place call Camp Nelson CA, but you don't want to move to CA to retire, you'll be broke in a year. LOL

Reactions: Ty Pilot
Yeah I hear ya, I had a chance to take a job out there in 2006 in the RC Industry; in the end I told them it was a no go. For a minute there, that scene looked like it could be somewhere in the Smokey Mountains - some of the most spectacular scenery east of the Mississippi.

Reactions: Tom Chastain
Yeah I hear ya, I had a chance to take a job out there in 2006 in the RC Industry; in the end I told them it was a no go. For a minute there, that scene looked like it could be somewhere in the Smokey Mountains - some of the most spectacular scenery east of the Mississippi.
Leaving next Sunday to my new house in Maine.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
Maybe I'm missing something here but I can see Old dude's picture. There are two cranes and two excavators working at what looks like a reservoir.

So, I am on a PC and I can see Old dude's picture but not DoomMeister's.

What page are you on?

I was in the very early pages of this post and was reading about the issues others were having. Wondered if there was a fix. There are some pics that I am not seeing.

This is the Picture game thread - I think you are looking for another thread perhaps?

Ty Pilot and AH-1G

I am aware of the game. As I said before I was looking at the pics from earlier in the game and some are not visible. Even in some of the more recent post I don't see the pics. Was hoping you guys might be able to tell me why. I would like to get in on the game.

Well AH-1G I am going to tag you since your avatar is a pilot. Or should I say selfie. LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers