Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

That is awesome...thank you. I will figure out a challenge in the next day or two if that is ok.:cool:
Don't leave it too long @dougruss3 . we gotta keep the game moving. I, for one, am looking forward to what you come up with to challenge us.

Ok guys...I finally have my image for my challenge...so here goes. My challenge is an abandoned railroad bridge near a body of water. :cool:

View attachment 15550
I got railway bridges, I got water. But I ain't got abandoned railway bridges over water. Looks like I'm out for this one. Nice picture though.

Reactions: thetrecker
It’s the abandoned part for me. Lots of trestles over water here....but abandoned? Not so much. None that I’m aware of. Now old roadways, that’s different. I’ve been meaning to go shoot the Old Alton Bridge....or Goatman’s Bridge. Used to drive over it when I was in high school, but it’s bypassed now.

Thinking this might be a little hard for some...I will give it a few more days and then if no takers I will figure out another challenge.:rolleyes:

Like @Fred Garvin , It's the abandoned bit. There used to be some abandoned bridges not far from me but they've been demolished long ago. Off the top of my head, I can't think of any abandoned railway bridges anywhere near me that are still standing.

As a child, I used to play on a derelict railway viaduct...we used to throw stones into the river a hundred feet or so below, but that one was demolished at around 1970.

@dougruss3
The rules are simple:

[2] The challenge MUST be reasonable. Keep in mind this forum spans the globe - so for instance I would not ask for a picture of a Saturn V Rocket (I'm right down the road from Cape Kennedy) - since there are only a few examples here and a couple other places in the states - this would be an unreasonable challenge. So, if you make a challenge that is difficult it will slow things down and we don't want that. Be Specific and Simple: A picture of a barn = GOOD, a picture of a barn with three cows and a red rooster = BAD.

Ok...I can change it up a bit...would an antique railroad bridge by a body of water work better? Any type of bridge as long as it is antique and any type of body of water..

Ok...I can change it up a bit...would an antique railroad bridge by a body of water work better? Any type of bridge as long as it is antique and any type of body of water..
I know that is doable. I posted a similar challenge a couple of pages ago asking for people to post a picture of an aqueduct/bridge carrying water over water and the picture I used was was of an aqueduct going over a reservoir. That aqueduct must have been well over a hundred years old.

I'm not gonna post that picture again to meet your challenge. Not yet anyway. Give others a chance:cool:

.......I'm not gonna post that picture again to meet your challenge. Not yet anyway. Give others a chance:cool:......

I don’t think you can use the same picture twice......???

But isn't an aquaduct different than a railroad bridge?:rolleyes:
On post #1311 @dougruss3 said "Ok...I can change it up a bit...would an antique railroad bridge by a body of water work better? Any type of bridge as long as it is antique and any type of body of water.. ". So an Aqueduct would be acceptable it seems.

Last edited:
Reactions: RPR
On post #311 @dougruss3 said "Ok...I can change it up a bit...would an antique railroad bridge by a body of water work better? Any type of bridge as long as it is antique and any type of body of water.. ". So an Aqueduct would be acceptable it seems.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt