Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

Please do not post pictures other than challenges, otherwise this could get out of hand.
Thank you.:)
Also if no one is able to meet the challenge within 3 to 4 days, the challenger should make an effort to post another challenge. Be mindful not to make it to specific.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
sorry I did not see your post#922 I will not send any more pictures other then the challenge for now on.

Reactions: AH-1G
I just went down the previous page and this one, and I still can't see what the challenge is. This is why I made rule why I made Rule Number 5. :cool:

[5] DO NOT post Pictures, Discussion, Video or Links that do not address the Previous Request or the game in general - as this will side track the process.

So - what is the challenge currently?

I believe @Roadstar30 declared @Mr. I as the winner after the challenge was changed to a selfie.

@Mr. I, please continue.

Reactions: Mr. I
YUN00071.jpg
Another sunset, of any kind.

Reactions: thetrecker
It's yours brother !

The sunroof in my AMG droptop has one of those electrochromatic science fiction panels that you can adjust from dark to clear - and is highly reflective. Perfect launch point - though it has potential to mess with the compass - no problems so far though.

I guess
Not really the same but if no one else comes with one in the next day then tag your it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
puputus