Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

wish i did not watch that **** love the waterfall .
got to find some nice places to film around me that i can actually fly my drone on (in between the rain )
I've flown my H in the rain. It just can't be raining to hard. nothing more than a lite sprinkle. I've been flying it around for the last few days in fog and lite rain. Just make sure the drone dries when your done flying so not to much water builds up on it. Best of luck to you.

I've flown my H in the rain. It just can't be raining to hard. nothing more than a lite sprinkle. I've been flying it around for the last few days in fog and lite rain. Just make sure the drone dries when your done flying so not to much water builds up on it. Best of luck to you.
thanks Mr I it was light rain the other day and was wondering if i would get away with it as this is a new drone for me ( second hand but as good as new ) only done a 7 min test to make sure it was all working ok. compared to the phantom 2 i have this is amazing cant wait to get out and about with it ( don`t want to fill this picture game up with chat so looking forwards to your challenge when you get the go ahead )

Reactions: Mr. I
PSX_20181122_205037.jpg
Any picture of fog. This shot is right out in front of my house. It actually was sprinkling while I was in the air.

Reactions: thetrecker
Holy crap bro ! That's better than mine ! Love it. I guess it's your turn now, my reign was short lived.

Reactions: thetrecker
Snapshot(0).jpg

Will this work ?

PSX_20181121_102834.jpg
Top down water feature. This is part of my house also.

Both of those would be closer to fall under 'river'. Maybe a creek or man made water feature.

I can’t find the photos of my water feature at my house there videos so here my with a cover on it I assure you there’s water under it01BD3597-F020-41C0-973C-897781AD8813.jpeg

I can’t find the photos of my water feature at my house there videos so here my with a cover on it I assure you there’s water under itView attachment 12660
Is that your kid flying ? Unless you're 12 years old ????? I'm sure that will work. It's yours.

Man you guys have been busy while I worked with h-elsner to get all of his telemetry read software posted on a shared Google Drive.

some nice pix have been posted too!

Man you guys have been busy while I worked with h-elsner to get all of his telemetry read software posted on a shared Google Drive.

some nice pix have been posted too!
Well, Your working hard while we goof off and argue about our drones and pictures.

Well here’s one I did myself only way I could get it back was to take a screen shot with my phone
The other one was my grandson uses my h while I was out working
Is that your kid flying ? Unless you're 12 years old ????? I'm sure that will work. It's yours.
thanks here’s the other one I had to take screen shot of it from a video I shot

CE30A0A0-46FA-4C68-A8E0-B396CCA4275D.png

Attachments

• 37AA5CA5-7448-4982-8E8A-59F795883F36.png
    37AA5CA5-7448-4982-8E8A-59F795883F36.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
Snapshot(1).jpg
Does this work ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads