Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

I would like to know what settings this shot was taken in?
@Rickster
I select pics from my video , this was an early morning shot around 8:30am to 9ish am
My settings would be ISP 100 Shutter most likely 150, 200. No filters, I don't use filters any more.
Then through LightRoom into Photoshop to size it down or clean up. This pic I did not clean up the grainy sky.

Ohhhh, I didn't pay attention to who, was, where and why. I will delete my pic.:)
Sorry about that folks.

Last edited:
@Rickster
Ahh, you were out of turn the Rick, so you should delete you're pic for now and use it later when you when the challenge.
Part of the rules are, you just can't post pics at random. I didn't pay attention and thought you were the winner, that is why I posted the warehouse.:oops::rolleyes:

So it was Tuesday 1-22-19 when I said Guardian44 was the winner. How long do I wait for his response?

I don’t know what time limit we have on this so if I don’t hear anything from anybody else I will put a new pick up tomorrow night

One thing we need to remember is when we acknowledge someone in here, make sure to use the >@< sign, so there is notification on the control panel when they look at the board.;)

Okay, @Guardian44 the game is yours, if for any reason he can't answer well just move the game along.

Reactions: thetrecker
@Rickster
Ahh, you were out of turn the Rick, so you should delete you're pic for now and use it later when you when the challenge.
Part of the rules are, you just can't post pics at random. I didn't pay attention and thought you were the winner, that is why I posted the warehouse.:oops::rolleyes:

Deleted.......

I can't figure what the current challenge is. The last two pages are really confusing. Can someone please re-state/redefine the challenge?

Yeah, it’s been since Tuesday. Time for a mod to step in and set a topic.

@Rickster

........ I didn't pay attention and thought you were the winner, that is why I posted the warehouse.:oops::rolleyes:

You guys got watch out for Snake Jockeys. Dem boys be crazy! Never follow the rules.....

I think we need a time limit. I suggest one week. Do we need the DOOM MEISTER to chime in on this ? can't anyone else meet the challenge
it was a pic. of a cemetery ?

Okay since I am the originator of the game and it has been so long; I am going to reset the game.

New Challenge - A picture of a single car (or truck) in a parking lot.

Track2.jpg

ill use an image that from the same place the challenge a fort or castle ( keeping it as broad as possible some form of fortification / protection )
this is the Nothe Fort Weymouth Built by the Victorians to protect Portland Harbour
YUN00010.jpg

I would have to drive to Key West (no way would I)or to St.Augustine Fl, to find something like this.
I sure somebody has the challenge.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
puputus