Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

To be clear, I didn't change the rules, I simply stated:

"Keeping in mind the main rules as far as not making the challenge too hard, what if we step it up a bit and make it something that takes a little effort to achieve? Or am I off the rails? Let me know".

The rules remain as they were, I am simply trying to get everyone to 'think' outside the box, to make the challenge more interesting.

Reactions: thetrecker
Lets try this,
As you can see this is winter here in Orlando.
Challenge: Bird flying with a jet passing above in background. Just kidding
Challenge: Bird flying over water or an aircraft flying. Must be a fixed wing or rotory. No model planes accepted.
Osprey was looking for fish, so I brought my H close to me hovering about 10' camera angled up 15°
Osprey and Jet - Copy.png

Last edited:
Remember when you post a picture to respond to a challenge to put the name of the person so they will get a message. I know there are times there are responses here but I don't always get a notification. :) Hey @AH-1G - check your challenge:p

FlushVision
Its a property that I work at occasionally in Princeton N.J. You should see the rest of the place. I did make a video of the hole property.
And to everyone I know its winter but when I saw this pic. I had to put it out there

No one yet. I will give you one more day. I will put a new challenge up tomorrow night.

No one yet. I will give you one more day. I will put a new challenge up tomorrow night.
I've got some good pictures of a walled garden taken at Hoscote House in the Scottish Boarders. Unfortunately, for this thread, the pictures were obtained using a Phantom so are not admissible in this game.

FlushVision
I would like to see that garden
Here is my e-mail if you want to send
Them to me [email protected]
I'll see if I can dig them out...they're lurking on my external hard drive somewhere. The images were shot in 2015 using a Phantom 2

thetrecker
I was just following the two day rule. I still think it should be five day to give us time to meet the challenge. Just my opinion

thetrecker
I was just following the two day rule. I still think it should be five day to give us time to meet the challenge. Just my opinion
no complaint from me. i wanted you to no the challenge was a good one ( i thought it was ) more disappointment on my part that i did not get there. keep them coming

No one yet on my Christmas farm. I will still take that or any kind of tree farm too.

Ok, I'll jump in, if some leeway is afforded...

Maybe not a tree farm in the sense it is something regularly cultivated. But... if someone were to be a bit adventurous and wanted to either trudge through the snow or... trudge through the swamp during the "other" season, a stretch could consider this a tree farm in that most of the inhabitants are of the same species.

Also, thought some might appreciate the camaraderie (brothers - and sisters - in snow).

I was tied up with work stuff (go figure) so didn't quite catch the light I was envisioning.

@Ed Hahn - I know you already responded. Edit in order to follow the suggestions. :)

Jeff

PictureGameYUN05686-001.jpgPictureGameYUN05690-002.jpg

Last edited:
N I am going to give it to you. It's not a tree farm but there are trees and that's what I was going to say next. So to keep the game moving your it.
Hope you have better luck with your challenge then I had with my last two. I think I am going to take a break from this until the weather breaks
so I can go out and meet the challenge instead of going through my library.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece