Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

OK, but jump in if no-one posts this side of the pond :)
thanks now i have a good source for finding location to film might be useful to others in the UK as well, just tried to see if there was anything like this site in the us unfortunately i could not find anything Viaducts UK
one issue at the moment in the uk is the weather and rule #3
[3] To Respond to a Challenge - Take your aircraft out and take a picture that represents, to the best of your ability, what the Challenger has asked for.

@Ty Pilot i like this rule but just wondering if we are working to it

So no-one has been able to meet my challenge yet. @AH-1G Do you have anything?

I can change my challenge if it would help. Here in the U.K. the weather is not good for flying at the moment and looks like it will remain so until at least later next week, so anyone wanting to meet my challenge living certainly in the North of England would have to rely on library pictures. Personally, I have no problems with library resources.

@h-elsner Challenged met.
You can see a couple homes with solar panels.
Some people use solar panels to heat up their swimming pool, yea even here in Florida.
Lake Apopka in the back ground looking north west , it's about 8.4 miles to the other side.

Attachments

• YUN00003.mp4_000284784.png
    YUN00003.mp4_000284784.png
    14.9 MB · Views: 20
These are Sand Hill Cranes,
Challenge, A picture of a single species of a bird, not multiple species of birds in one shot.
YUN00007.mp4_000120820.png

Reactions: h-elsner
I could easily re-post that picture of the birds flapping away on the water of that loch that I used to meet your last challenge, AH-1G, since I think they were all of the same species. Indeed, I do believe I have several images in my library that could meet this challenge but I'll hold off for now (I'm too lazy to hook up my external hard drive and dig around for the images).

I'm intending to have a hobby flight over near Ashworth Moor reservoir in Lancashire on Tuesday next week where I suppose there'll be ducks a plenty. If no one has got it by then I'll see what I end up with to meet the challenge.

I post this picture not to meet your challenge since I only think the birds are all the same species...I'm not 100% sure.vlcsnap-2019-03-07-14h53m09s989.png

Reactions: Mike Irish
Buuuurrrrrrrrr.
I even see the shadow of your drone.
Tag you're it.

That was one of the warmer days recently, I think we got all the way up to freezing :oops:. Overnight lows are still in the high teens to low 20's, but the daytime temps are starting to creep up, yesterday we hit almost 50, and we're supposed to get into the 50's this week.

Okay, have a couple of ideas, but will need to get my TH up today to get my challenge pic. Unlike some folks, I haven't had it long enough to have a library yet, and as you can see, conditions haven't exactly been conducive to creating one. But if ya'll want to get a jump on it, here's the challenge: some kind of nest in a tree, could be birds, squirrels, etc. There's a big old hornets nest in one of my willows, I'll be shooting that later today. Later.

Dave

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval