Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

They Called Me Just Now!

Acedeals received there first batch today.

Peter Ellin
3 mins · Suffolk County, NY
Our 1st batch of Typhoon H's have arrived to our warehouse. Not a complete order but we are shipping today to all our pre-order customers in date order as they ordered. Customers will have tracking numbers within hours. Finally!!!!
Do you know if/how many were shipped to Ingenious Ingenuity of NY?

The importer for Yuneec NZ just emailed me to say the first batch are due here by the end of next week, and they will be shipping to customers starting on the 23rd May.

This is a dumb question (new to this forum I'm afraid), but any word about when the other modules are shipping - Real Sense, VPS sensors, etc.?

Apparently trolls are flooding the forums...

They are expected within 6 weeks so I "bet" they will be available in June.

Why is Best Buy getting them so late, May 31?

My speculation and I stress it is an uneducated guess is that Best Buy is hedging their bet by being a bit more conservative on their delivery dates. I imagine that being such a large retailer they will have a major order placed. One would think Yuneec will have given them a pretty good idea when they would receive theirs in bulk for distribution

One could also speculate that Yuneec is making it a priority to get orders to the smaller, more specialized stores so the "fanatics" can get theirs and then show the world what they got. Then by the time word on the street is out on how good the H is, it will finally make it's way to bigger stores like Best Buy to sell to the masses.

My speculation and I stress it is an uneducated guess is that Best Buy is hedging their bet by being a bit more conservative on their delivery dates. I imagine that being such a large retailer they will have a major order placed. One would think Yuneec will have given them a pretty good idea when they would receive theirs in bulk for distribution

Spoke to a BestBuy rep today. I preordered the H from them since I had about $600 in gift cards. He told me that the H would be shipped on the 31st. Went as far to "confirm" it, whatever that means. He said if anything changes he would reach out and let me know.

here is an unboxing video, I had to re-upload it for better audio

Original Video (Low Audio Narration):
Updated Audio Video:

Enjoy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval