Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

This drone is missing a MUCH NEEDED Feature!

Reaction score
For the life of me... I can not understand why there is no timer function available when taking a picture? All of the comparable selfie drones (Hoover Cam, Mavic Pro, Dobby) include this feature. Some even include burst mode and multiple different timer settings for taking a picture. (30 seconds.. 1 minute... User defined)

A timer function for pictures is much needed. They can even have the app count down (verbally thru the phones speakers) to inform the subjects when the picture is about to be taken.

They should also include a burst mode. Where it takes 10 pictures or so back to back. This is a selfie drone. Why not have these features standard when the purpose of the drone is for pictures/selfies.

I would love to be able to take a picture without my phone having to be in my hand in every pic.

Just a matter of time I think. Updates are coming quick. FPV mode and goggle support just added supporting game controllers for physical input. I'm sure they'll get to it.

Latest firmware has a burst mode.
But you are correct a timer function would be useful as well.
Could you tell me what version of firmware you have, Mine is version 1.1.0 and app says it is the latest but I do not see a burst mode for camera. I'm using the Android app are you using the IOS app?

Also, does anybody know if there is a way to change the aspect ratio of a photo to 16:9 instead of 4:3? If not, this would be a nice feature to have as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval