Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

This looks interesting. EVO 2

Other specs:
  • Flight time on the new Autel Evo 2 is 35 minutes.
  • Top speed of 44 mph
  • Operating distance of 16 miles
  • 360-degree obstacle avoidance (omnidirectional binocular vision sensing system)
  • No geo-fencing
  • Remote controller with OLED screen built-in
  • Autel Explorer app
  • 90-minute charge time
  • GPS and ATTI flight modes
  • Go Home function
  • Accurate Landing feature
  • Starpoint Positioning System
  • Smart Tracking
  • Viewpoint
  • Gesture Commands
  • Take-off weight 1000 grams or 2 lb 3 oz

Prices are always interesting LOL even more so if you really want one and the better half says no :)

Trade in the wife, for extra batteries... show some commitment, man ?

Yeah, according to the specs, there will be several gimbal/camera options.
These include one (383) with a 1” sensor and variable aperture control. If that is true a Yuneec has no excuse to add aperture control to its offerings. I’m still struggling with the fact that the Ion L1 will not have this feature, at the price point they are claiming, it should be a given.

Yeah, according to the specs, there will be several gimbal/camera options.
These include one (383) with a 1” sensor and variable aperture control. If that is true a Yuneec has no excuse to add aperture control to its offerings. I’m still struggling with the fact that the Ion L1 will not have this feature, at the price point they are claiming, it should be a given.

I missed any price point... have you seen any price ranges? For EVO2 and the additional Gimbals?

This sounds like a great craft, small package, multiple payloads, thermal option, 35 min flight (claimed). I'm anxious to see which FLIR is used... I'm assuming the Boson sensor. The Boson is "planned" to release a Radiometric in near future, I'm wondering if EVO2 will be offered in 640 stnd and 640 Adv Radiometric. A 640 on a small foldable platform, void of FW NFZ limitations coupled with dual 8k / 48m RGB. That would be a market changer, game changer!

I missed any price point... have you seen any price ranges? For EVO2 and the additional Gimbals?

This sounds like a great craft, small package, multiple payloads, thermal option, 35 min flight (claimed). I'm anxious to see which FLIR is used... I'm assuming the Boson sensor. The Boson is "planned" to release a Radiometric in near future, I'm wondering if EVO2 will be offered in 640 stnd and 640 Adv Radiometric. A 640 on a small foldable platform, void of FW NFZ limitations coupled with dual 8k / 48m RGB. That would be a market changer, game changer!

No I haven’t seen a price point on the Evo 2, however deductive reasoning points to between $1300 and $1700 for the 383 gimbal system. Just my opinion / guess.
I was referring to the price of the H3 with the Leica Ion L1 camera. The price on the H3 is listed for $2599 on Vertigo drones website. In my opinion the fact that this camera package does not have a mechanical shutter and manual aperture control along with a more stable image transmission system (anything other than wifi) is not acceptable, these should be a given at this price point.
Please don’t misunderstand me, I have a Typhoon H and absolutely love it, but I didn’t pay $2600 for it either, I think for what I paid I got the best bang for my buck.

Impressive, great flight time, I'm use to landing after 15/20 minutes and fitting a new battery and off, take a bit of getting use to those extra minutes.probably less than 40 minutes as that's ideal conditions. Typhoon still looks better in my opinion, impressive camera on paper, if your not committed to the H platform it's worth considering, one Achilles heel is just 4 motors and the implications if one fails.

one Achilles heel is just 4 motors and the implications if one fails.

I would love to see a company come up with a small foldable Hexacopter but I don't think that will ever happen. People want small out of your face types of UAV's these days and they all have four props :)

So, Agustine, You are coming to poach the Yuneec forum !!!

Not sure what you mean by poach but I am sure something gets lost in the translation.
I am just posting information others might be interested in, if that is not of interest to you I am sure you can find other things to read on this fine forum. :)

Nice platform per the specs!
Impressive Dual RGB and Thermal camera up to 640 resolution. At 640, That package will have a hefty price.

Great interest to aquire, but for a 640 thermal kit price, and possible short life due to remoteID; I'd be holding til more info on the RemoteID. Not much use for a 640 thermal in a little containment zone or sphere.

@Agustine, if that interests me because I tell you that I also rub shoulders with you on the other side on the Autel forum with my evo.
So we meet everywhere.
yes, there was something lost in the translation, it was more subtle than that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval