Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Three Photo's-Why did one come out larger?

Reaction score
Took actually 4 photos in same area at hover, but one came out a full screen, but narrower? Can't fiquire out why? Any clues, used same settings and snapped one after another:confused::rolleyes:

Took actually 4 photos in same area at hover, but one came out a full screen, but narrower? Can't fiquire out why? Any clues, used same settings and snapped one after another:confused::rolleyes:
One is using the full sensor and two are not. The two that are rectangle are video snapshots. The one that is more square is an actual photo using the full sensor.

One is using the full sensor and two are not. The two that are rectangle are video snapshots. The one that is more square is an actual photo using the full sensor.
Thanks Captain, but I was in camera setting on all of them, never used video, that's what freaks me!

Probably, I took it out just now in my back field and did both ways and yes, it captures more diagonally in video and capturing a picture, so probably flipped it unknowingly while looking at two gals swimming in the lake in G strings LOL:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Probably, I took it out just now in my back field and did both ways and yes, it captures more diagonally in video and capturing a picture, so probably flipped it unknowingly while looking at two gals swimming in the lake in G strings LOL:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Perhaps you were quickly fiddling with the controls to locate the zoom function. ;-)

Nice...I wasn't aware we could take still shots while in video mode. Am I mistaking your comment DC?

Nice...I wasn't aware we could take still shots while in video mode. Am I mistaking your comment DC?
You can indeed snap stills in either camera or video mode as long as in video your resolution settings are not in the upper levels, i.e 4K

You can indeed snap stills in either camera or video mode as long as in video your resolution settings are not in the upper levels, i.e 4K
You should be able to take a snapshot while in video mode at any resolution as long as you stop recording first.

I think anything DC says about that period of time should be taken with a grain of salt.
two gals swimming in the lake in G strings

What part of Texas are you from? I live in East Texas-Angelina County
I'm from west Texas originally, spent my career working out of the Dallas area. Last home I owned was in Greenville, TX. I now live in Black Hawk, CO and fly here at 8500' elevation. Just recovering from a tree crash a couple of weekends ago. Little damage, parts to arrive tomorrow. Just inexperience starting up in the safe mode circle of death.

Reactions: DroneClone
Try It! Mine won't, I HAVE tried it.

glider, put your camera in video mode in 4K and try to snap a picture while recording videos and let me know what you find, before you want to in-"salt" me! ;) It won't work!

Steve, did I mention anything about "stopping" recording? Nooo!, I was speaking of the functions in lower resolutions, where you "can" snap a picture, while filming in video mode! Why does everyone take what I say, and twist it around to try and prove me wrong! If you try what I say, and it does not work, then correct me by all means!, If you don't care for me , don't read my replies and make comments, just "Un Watch" me on the forum options and be done with me. If not get some RESPECT ! Just as bad as Trolls!:mad:

DC, I think you took what I said as an insult, when I simply was joking around about the scantily clad girls. I have absolutely no comment on the subject because I have hardly used the camera features and freely admitted to being in the dark when it comes to cameras.

Lets ease up a bit in here please...

Unknown.jpg

Reactions: DroneClone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval