Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Time Lapse and Cruise Control makes for some hyperlapse fun

Reaction score
Just a quick test to see how these 2 functions would work together. I calibrated gimbal after update but she's a little off kilter and I didn't calibrate compass so forgive the drift. I flew very slow using CC and of course at this time the time lapse is limited to 1 second intervals.

Reactions: yuneec53 and BobW55
Haven't tried it with ccc yet just the cruise control. Not sure what the minimum speed is on ccc but slower speed seems to work better. I'll have to try this again with the camera rotating and see how motion sick it'll make me:)

Just a quick test to see how these 2 functions would work together. I calibrated gimbal after update but she's a little off kilter and I didn't calibrate compass so forgive the drift. I flew very slow using CC and of course at this time the time lapse is limited to 1 second intervals.

Might be a good video BUT.... flying under and around those power lines!!! that is a NO NO (in my book)

Reactions: Markinter
Do it all the time, even accidentally flew right into the middle of them one time while flying with goggles on. Flown P1, P2, P3 and P4 same area and never an issue for 3 years. I understand people's concern though. I think statistically you're more at risk updating firmware :)

Might be a good video BUT.... flying under and around those power lines!!! that is a NO NO (in my book)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval