Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Timelapse - work in progress?

Reaction score
Hi!

Is Yuneec or some 3rd party working on getting a timelapse ability for the Typhoon H?

Flying GIS is a bit difficult if you have to take pictures every 2 seconds manually.

Reactions: Mickeyboo
Can you trigger the camera from the tablet in the ST16? If you can I would think someone could write and app for the camera and you could set any time between pictures you want.
I have not flown or played with mine enough yet to know if you can trigger the camera from the tablet.

Can you trigger the camera from the tablet in the ST16? If you can I would think someone could write and app for the camera and you could set any time between pictures you want.
I have not flown or played with mine enough yet to know if you can trigger the camera from the tablet.

Don't even think of entering the tablet while in flight. If you do you cut off telemetry to the H and it's coming home, right now.

Hi!

Is Yuneec or some 3rd party working on getting a timelapse ability for the Typhoon H?

Flying GIS is a bit difficult if you have to take pictures every 2 seconds manually.

Are you shooting stills in camera or video mode. If in camera mode, I find that it takes longer to shoot each picture.
In video mode, and not shooting video, you can take several more pictures faster and not have to wait for the camera to process each photo.

Also, when shooting video, you can use an editing program to extract single frames and save them as jpeg or whatever format you need.

I wish the camera worked like my Go Pro and shoot both stills and video simultaneously. That was much easier to get many still shots as possible.

"I wish the camera worked like my Go Pro and shoot both stills and video simultaneously. That was much easier to get many still shots as possible."
I thought you could take a still while filming...?

"I wish the camera worked like my Go Pro and shoot both stills and video simultaneously. That was much easier to get many still shots as possible."
I thought you could take a still while filming...?

I wish the camera would be a GoPro ^^

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Are you shooting stills in camera or video mode. If in camera mode, I find that it takes longer to shoot each picture.
In video mode, and not shooting video, you can take several more pictures faster and not have to wait for the camera to process each photo.

Also, when shooting video, you can use an editing program to extract single frames and save them as jpeg or whatever format you need.

I wish the camera worked like my Go Pro and shoot both stills and video simultaneously. That was much easier to get many still shots as possible.
4k video isn't really good enough for GIS though

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval