Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Traitor

Reaction score
Well I have sinned and bought a dji mini. The first dji I have ever purchased and using baby steps it seems pretty good. I still prefer non phone rc's ala q and h anyday. I also found a place in ga. Called thunder drones that will work on yuneec drones. Y'all probably know about them but they are there and spoke with them. No idea about kav and their situation

I was wondering about the mavic mini. I just saw that best buy has the mini, and like a million accessories in a combo pack on sale for $499 or just the mini on sale for $399. Which is like $200 off. Once you get a feel for it let me know how it compares to the mantis G. Was thinking about returning the mantis and getting the mini. I paid $699 for just the mantis G, one battery, no carrying case, no phone cables. And the mini combo comes with 3 batteries, iphone and android cables, etc. Seems like a better deal. I did Best Buy to give me $100 back though, because they currently have the mantis for $599. So that was cool :) Interested to hear about your comparison of the two.

Not a traitor at all.....many of us own and fly various aircraft from vendors other than Yuneec. I fly a Mavic 2 Pro and a Mavic Air frequently. They’re both brilliant birds. I’m amazed at just how well they both fly, especially the M2P.

Plus, I have a SYMA X5S, and a half dozen palm sized toys I fly in the house. I’ve got one the size of my thumb and sounds like a bee.....pretty tough to fly.

I’ve considered replacing my Tello with the new Mavic Mini as my dedicated indoor bird. It’s a bit bigger, but the camera is WAY better and I won’t need to use a wi-fi booster.....that’s the Tello’s biggest Achilles Heel....terrible communications....the wi-fi booster is mandatory.

Reactions: clackey
I was wondering about the mavic mini. I just saw that best buy has the mini, and like a million accessories in a combo pack on sale for $499 or just the mini on sale for $399. Which is like $200 off. Once you get a feel for it let me know how it compares to the mantis G. Was thinking about returning the mantis and getting the mini. I paid $699 for just the mantis G, one battery, no carrying case, no phone cables. And the mini combo comes with 3 batteries, iphone and android cables, etc. Seems like a better deal. I did Best Buy to give me $100 back though, because they currently have the mantis for $599. So that was cool :) Interested to hear about your comparison of the two.
If you want real world opinions of the Mavic Mini go take a gander on this forum Mavic Mini Discussions. I’ll see you there.

I have the q500 and h. I have only watched the g on videos but it seems like a cool drone so I can't compare the two. One of the videos mentions that the analfi might be better but it also doesn't have o a. When I became ill almost 9 years ago almost every night my wife would come home with a new mall kiosk drone that are all obsolete now. I crashed most of them and 3 years ago I gave myself a hobby of repairing some of them. I have a huge box of old rc's that work if anyone is interested as I will give them away. I wanted to give them to neighborhood kids but most of the tiny batteries are obsolete as I found out on line. I really loved the hak 909 because it really looks like a flying saucer. Some have rechargeable batteries.

Reactions: Peter b
BRACE yourself......
There were so many posts when the MM came out that the admins had to add an ignore forum selection so members could filter out all the Mavic Mini posts.

Like any other new aircraft there are those that love it and those that are not so thrilled. It is a sub 250 g quad and as such it can get caught in the wind and blown away easier than the birds we are used to flying.

The MM is a game changer.
Outside in the wind the H rules.
Inside the MM rules.
If only the Chinese didn't have access to your logs...

Nothing traitor about it, if what we obtain serves our purpose well we are bring true to ourself, and we must never betray ourselves.

Enjoy!

Reactions: Fred Garvin

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvaro