Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

TUESDAY ARRIVAL

Which will you be doing?

• Total voters
Agree with that. Some of the people with YouTube channels seem to get freebies so maybe PatR would too if he started something like PatR's Serious About Drones channel?

Just as long as @PatR agrees to not become an Instagram influencer... I don't think I could take the bikini shots... :rolleyes:

Reactions: rdonson
Only full frontal[emoji15]. You’re safe, I don’t do Twitter, Instagram, or Yelp, and barely Facebook.

As for pulling punches, in a word; never. Truth is the strongest virtue a man can have. It establishes the foundation for all the others. To withhold information in order to alter perception is in itself a lie.

And this is why we need you to pick up a Plus and get to work;) As usual @PatR is right on the money. Having been a monthly columnist to; RC Report, Scale RC, Model Airplane News, and a guest contributor to Jets International and later Fly RC, I saw the graft all the time. In fact my only request to write was, that I not be asked to do reviews. Not only were they largely pointless, but in the days before the ARF invasion, getting a couple hundred dollar kit and some hardware for free only sounded good on the front end - you then had to build, fly, and document the process - who would cut corners there? Right. Most of the writers I knew never finished the project the just got it to a point where they could take some pics.

The best press a new product can get is in the hands of those who need it to perform and find that it does, and then with conviction and clarity; be able to explain their experience with the product to others who are interested.

As for test driving new cars in the U.S., the practice is to “land” the customer in a car of their liking as fast as you can. Any car, out of ever car on the lot. Once they drive it and like it you can start grinding on the monthly payment, which for most is more important than the selling price. Get the payments high enough and the price and commission rise proportionally.

That's true, Pat. That's why GM needed a bailout during the 2007/2008 financial debacle. They were making more money off their car loans than they were off the cars. Their car quality was reputed to have declined when the money maker was loans. Its also why GMAC became Ally.

I did a lot of online research before setting foot in a dealership even though its a dealer I've been with for 15 years. I knew the range of what the car was selling for. We never talked about loans or anything until we had the deal we were comfortable with. The dealer didn't blink when we wrote out a check instead of taking a loan. The dealer believes in no friction/no hassle car sales for the customer.

I can’t speak for everywhere in the US but my wife and I were able to drive any car on the dealer’s lot while we were selecting her new Toyota Highlander. We’ve had a relationship with the dealership for over 15 years but I don’t think that factored into test driving.

BTW we’re very happy with the new Highlander and the dealership.
i work at toyota in glendale

Reactions: rdonson
came home to this!!!

Attachments

• 15300645181924689232909993608462.jpg
    15300645181924689232909993608462.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
i will do my best to launch tomm...batteries need to be charged etc etc please check me out on youtube for everything

iDRONE uDRONE

Attachments

• 15300648999027567006902471962098.jpg
    15300648999027567006902471962098.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 18
#&@?!!!
Outa the box black screen on the ST16

Attachments

• 15300650980817120841527141692779.jpg
    15300650980817120841527141692779.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 21
not sure if they are supposed to be all squished

Attachments

• 15300655324638654436879600760124.jpg
    15300655324638654436879600760124.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 17
Please post links to your videos and stills here.
will do...one thing im confused about is there is a mushroom antenna (more roundish) pre installed on the st16 then in a box you get another one more squarish....

Round one is Omni directional, flat one is directional and needs to be aimed at the aircraft all the time. Start out with the mushroom one on the -16. If you go to fly far away you might try the directional.

For the dampers, try lightly squeezing them to pop them out. The compression should not be a big deal but looks like ****. They are alleged to be fluid filled so it could be a volume/temperature thing where they shrink up cold and expand warm. Time will tell.

Reactions: Omar Dairky
Round one is Omni directional, flat one is directional and needs to be aimed at the aircraft all the time. Start out with the mushroom one on the -16. If you go to fly far away you might try the directional.

For the dampers, try lightly squeezing them to pop them out. The compression should not be a big deal but looks like ****. They are alleged to be fluid filled so it could be a volume/temperature thing where they shrink up cold and expand warm. Time will tell.

i feel dumb...shoulda known.
Thanks

Typhoon H+ w / Realsense
I will be flying on 7.3.18!!! & Upload
First day off in weeks, so time to have fun.
Stay Tuned.

I also picked up a Marco Polo, Landing Pad, and night strobes....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop