Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Turtle and Rabbit mode not working with H520

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm a happy new user of H520.
Everything work fine excepted the proportional control rate slider on the ST16S who have no effect on the H520 speed.
I already re-calibrate all including ST16S but nothing changed.
RC switch works fine when I check in the RC monitor menu.
I installed the last updates (maybe it's that the issue... a bug in those updates?)
- Flight Control 1.4.9
- Remote Control Tx 0.34.0 System 1.0.9
Thanks for your help
Riki

Hello, same problem over here ... No changes in whatso ever I do with that right slider :)

Hello still works for me with version 1.7.3-1.4.2 and E90 1.0.34E.
I never take on the last MAJ, DJI's good school wisely taught me.
I prefer to do the turtle rather than rush like rabbit, it avoids a return to the penultimate MAJ.

Check to make sure the slider is working by calibrating the remote...( need to access the ”secret menu” ) sometimes the ST16 needs to be cleaned with electrical contact cleaner..( use the one safe for plastics) this has corrected my remote issues in the past

To calibrate the ST16S controls follow the procedure described here:

Controls calibrate

I recommend you to go over this thread completely and little by little:

Basic procedures with the H520 and cameras

Also download the latest version of the manual, which is in Italian too, and read it, it will help you a lot.

H520 Manual

It is better that you spend time knowing how the aircraft works than before you put it in the air and a disaster occurs :eek:

If, after reviewing the procedures, you have any doubts, you ask us ;)

Also in hardware test app that can be launched in advance mode there is possibility to calibrate min/max of channels.

Reactions: DroneCalzone
Thx ! Appreciate ...
Will try that tomorrow. My H520 was moving very slow in Angle-mode while in Manual-mode, fast ... Think it is rabbit / turtle -setting, but also want to enter the advanced settings to figure out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy