Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Two Q's in one thread

Reaction score
1. Is there any warnings at all when the ST16 battery level is low or just the "bars" on the upper right corner?
2. Can you recommend a flight simulator for the "H"? Just need a basic one.

Thanx in advance!

And the Wizard too! :rolleyes: All I can say is it's not in the manual either way, but once while flying my 16 vibrated and I had low bars on the 16 and yet the H battery still had 16.2 volts(new battery, 5 minutes) on it, so the vibration was not for the H or GPS loss as you'd expect!

And the Wizard too! :rolleyes: All I can say is it's not in the manual either way, but once while flying my 16 vibrated and I had low bars on the 16 and yet the H battery still had 16.2 volts(new battery, 5 minutes) on it, so the vibration was not for the H or GPS loss as you'd expect!
Thanx again!! :)

Reactions: DroneClone
I agree with Droneclone. I was flying the original H without paying much attention to the state of charge of the ST16. It vibrated and said its state of charge was low. I landed quickly and I have not made that same mistake twice; now it is watched and charged with much more regularity.

To answer your second question about a sim for a hex. I was hoping the yuneec sim would come out with the H model but hasn't so far. I have Phoenix and I like it for the planes and heli but the quad isn't really fun and no hex.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval