Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon Backpack For Your Harley-Davidson

Reaction score
Ready to hit the road with my Q500 4K on the H-D Road King. Props and screwdriver on the outside. TX is packed in case from CarolinaDronz.com, ac battery charger packed in Go Pro case w/car charger. CGO3 is in a Lowepro Adventure SH 100 II which fits perfect from Best Buy for $20. Landing gear is inside with 3 batteries & prop wrench. Wind meter is in the little zipper on the outside. The charger case is in the back part horizontally with the 3 batteries sitting on top. The TX case sits in the front part vertically with the CG03 resting on top. The weight is only 11lbs. Now the big question is can I repack all this once I get out into the open where I want to photograph since I packed all of this in the kitchen hanging on a chair. LOL 20160227_093302.jpg 20160225_165351.jpg

Looks like fun. Hang the pack off the bars to reload/unload. Good luck and ride on.

Well my brother could not get his CX-20 to bind with the drone but at least I got in a little bit of flying time while he was trying to figure out what was wrong with his transmitter. Found out I am going to have to upgrade my computer if I want to utilize 4K. This is the first video that I've had a chance to do, took me forever to get this done on my computer.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop