Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon G vibrating and slow yall

Reaction score
Hey I have a Typhoon G and when I went to fly it today I noticed a couple of issues with it. I am hoping someone out there can provide some input on any of the following issues.

1) One motor slower starting than others.

2) Horrible vibrations throughout the entire fuselodge, with or without gimbal attached.

3) Yall to the left in rabbit mode and it slowly turns as if in turtle mode. Yall to the right and you notice a slight difference in speed, but much slower than usual.

I had carbon fiber props on today, which I have used many times successfully in the past. I also tried it today with the stock props and it did the same thing. I did an accellrormeter calibration and nothing changed. I plan on doing a compass calibration with the stock props to see if that makes any changes. Any help is highly appreciated. I will post an update with my progress on these issues.

Hey I have a Typhoon G and when I went to fly it today I noticed a couple of issues with it. I am hoping someone out there can provide some input on any of the following issues.

1) One motor slower starting than others.

2) Horrible vibrations throughout the entire fuselodge, with or without gimbal attached.

3) Yall to the left in rabbit mode and it slowly turns as if in turtle mode. Yall to the right and you notice a slight difference in speed, but much slower than usual.

I had carbon fiber props on today, which I have used many times successfully in the past. I also tried it today with the stock props and it did the same thing. I did an accellrormeter calibration and nothing changed. I plan on doing a compass calibration with the stock props to see if that makes any changes. Any help is highly appreciated. I will post an update with my progress on these issues.
I would suspect it is all related and the motor is faulty. The vibrations would be a result of the motors not syncing correctly as would be the other issues.

I would suspect it is all related and the motor is faulty. The vibrations would be a result of the motors not syncing correctly as would be the other issues.
Thank you will try to hook into the gui to tell which motor i have tried many things today and have not got it right so i thinking a motor and you said that so i am taking your advice Friend is this what happens when it getting ready to go out never had this issue lol Thanks again

Reactions: Murray Martz
It's also possible the ESC for that motor is bad. Hopefully the GUI will tell.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis