Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H and Skyview Googles.

Reaction score
Has anyone here used the Skyview Googles. A pair came with my package and I tried them, but didn't keep them on more than a few seconds, because the HDMI cable got caught in the sticks! So, that leads me to my question. Is there anyway to bind the googles to the Bird and the ST16 controller and ditch the HDMI cable?

No, the Skyview Goggles do not have any sort of connectivity other than that cable I'm afraid...

I don't use them myself (FPV illegal here except with a spotter), but if I did, I'd be getting an extra long HDMI cable, and routing that from the googles, over my shoulder and down my back, then passing out over my right side, UNDER the controller, and then into the HDMI on the back of the ST-16. That should keep it well clear of all controls.

Reactions: Texas_Willie
No, the Skyview Goggles do not have any sort of connectivity other than that cable I'm afraid...

I don't use them myself (FPV illegal here except with a spotter), but if I did, I'd be getting an extra long HDMI cable, and routing that from the googles, over my shoulder and down my back, then passing out over my right side, UNDER the controller, and then into the HDMI on the back of the ST-16. That should keep it well clear of all controls.
kind of what I figured...Thanks for the reply though!

TW:)

I'm planning on buying an HDMI extension cable. The provided is quite short.

Reactions: Texas_Willie
I hooked these things up and checked em out...I am not impressed! The resolution is terrible! I won't be using them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextsi