Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Avoidance Test video

Reaction score
Found it on youtube, not mine.
Video is in another language but has English captions

I thought that was pretty cool that he tried to ram the Typhoon H into the Phantom, but the obstacle avoidance stopped it from happening.

Was the landing gear automatically coming down when he flew toward the ground?

Also, I've read about not being within 26ft of the drone in Smart mode because of fly offs.

Would obstacle avoidance help this situation?

Also, I've read about not being within 26ft of the drone in Smart mode because of fly offs.

I don't think the H lands if the landing gears are not down, there should be a self landing mode as well. Again just my assumptions. And sorry, I didn't understand what you meant by fly offs.

i don't think the gear goes down on its own. Maybe in home mode it may. Anyone who has it try this yet. If not i will see tomorrow maybe when i get mine.

In smart mode, the drone also moves relative to the remote, obstacle avoidance should work if its facing towards the obstacle.

I don't think the H lands if the landing gears are not down, there should be a self landing mode as well. Again just my assumptions. And sorry, I didn't understand what you meant by fly offs.

There are threads that start the drone in Smart mode and are within 26ft of it, the drone flys off to try to get the 26ft btw the transmitter and the drone.

Hence it can crash into something. I wondering how that happens if obstacle avoidance is enabled.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my