Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Batteries ????? not again

I'm guessing they got my order screwed up, since I bought my H with the batteries. They probably don't realize there were batteries in the original order!

I will be calling them tomorrow for sure!

When did you order the battery
ordered mine on 6/03/16, but I ordered them with my H and I think they got the order messed up, since it says order complete. And there are still 2 batts on backorder, which I think they missed! I did order 2 of them at the 83.00 pricing.

Hey at least hey are shipping so much for Henry's first orders in first out
I just got my 2 B&H batteries today I ordered 6-20-16

Hey at least they are shipping, so much for B&H Henry P's first orders in, first out statement I ordered in May and my status says "In stock, order sent to warehouse EXPEDITED DELIVERY". Which is funny because the warehouse guys must be sleeping, its been like that since yesterday. I guess I can't complain because it doesn't state EXPEDITED PROCESSING only EXPEDITED DELIVERY. I do like how they capitalized it on the order though.I think its suppose to make you feel good.o_O Let's see what they mean by EXPEDITED DELIVERY.

My status still says only sent to warehouse. Nothing about shipping and no emails from B&H yet.
My card was charged, not just pending, it has cleared.

Just received email with tracking number for UPS shows ready for pick up today from B&H so I guess I will finally get my batteries this coming week.

Just received email with tracking number for UPS shows ready for pick up today from B&H so I guess I will finally get my batteries this coming week.
Hey I received a tracking # today from B&H. Now I don't want it.......

Hey I received a tracking # today from B&H. Now I don't want it.......
Why would you not want it after all the **** we went through. I will be glad when this saga is over.
I can use the extra batteries, because I have so far to go just to fly legal.

Finally got my email that they shipped! Good times ahead. i:)i
Got UPS tracking number as well.

Last edited:
Why would you not want it after all the **** we went through. I will be glad when this saga is over.
I can use the extra batteries, because I have so far to go just to fly legal.
Because I have 3 already; actually forgot about the B&H order until they emailed recently.

Also, I'll be using aftermarket batteries which had been the plan early on.

Well it look looks like "Happy days are here again" for me, I just got a tracking number from B&H. Looks like they shipped it 3 day select. So the "EXPEDITED DELIVERY" in the "Status" means 3 days :D. Anyway Henry P if your out there thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy