Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Batteries ????? not again

Reaction score
I just received this message from B&H 10:30 this morn,

Hello ,

Please be advised that the YUNEEC TYPHOON H BATTERY PACK you have on backorder are estimated to arrive at our warehouse mid July. As soon as we receive it in stock we will ship your order to you, and e-mail you with the tracking information.

We apologize for the delay to your order and any inconvenience it has caused you.
Please let us know if you require any further assistance.
Thank you, we appreciate your business.

I called them last week to check on my order and they said batteries were coming in this on tue or wed.
They should start shipping about Thursday, yesterday . Now I get this in the mail. Even Yuneec said
big shipment coming in last week, so what gives??? Is it because I ordered 2 Batteries at the low price
of 83.99 each and they want to sell the ones they get in first for the higher price. Not good..

B&H is full of s*+*t, they have said the same to me! One sales rep has even told me they have gotten them in twice, but were already sold and shipped!, Funny I ordered mine 5 minutes after they went public with the $83.99 sale, so definitely should have received mine in the second batch,If that was true? As big as B&H is and smaller Ma & Pop shops already have them, Makes me smell BS !;)

I received an email from Drone Mountain saying they would be getting some batteries in next week and hoping to fill as many orders as possible...that should tide me over until July as I can wait for my cheap batteries from BH.

I've gotten 3 e-mails from them since ordering, stating only that they are "still" out of stock. I never get any dates in mine. Let's face it........................... that super-low price was a mistake, and we'll get filled dead last.

Reactions: DroneClone
I've gotten 3 e-mails from them since ordering, stating only that they are "still" out of stock. I never get any dates in mine. Let's face it........................... that super-low price was a mistake, and we'll get filled dead last.
Same here with BS, oops! I meant B&H, BS still the same!

At $84 per battery when most seem to have them at $140 -- I would conclude that B&H got a "few" orders to fulfill. I'm sure you can find a vendor to ship you a battery in the next week if you want to pay $140 for it. Unfortunately, we have to wait for the great deal. My mistake is that I ordered 2 and cancelled one thinking "who needs 5 batteries?!?" At that low price maybe I should have just gotten 2. Of course, this was before when the batteries were selling at $109 from dealers.

But, I'm sure we will see these batteries low again throughout the year when the hype has died down. :)

Reactions: DroneClone
I can't say B&H is s*** etc... That is a GREAT price on batteries and will be worth the wait. Supply and demand. B&H probably got a huge dealers discount buying in bulk so it will take Yuneec awhile to fulfill that order.

I simply think Yuneec did not foresee the H being as popular as it is and selling so fast. So it will take awhile to get all the supply to meet demand. In a few months things will even out and we should be able to get everything.

Last edited:
Sent them an email, they replied This coming Thursday they are expecting another big shipment. Paladin, I ordered minutes after they advertised them! and they have already received two big shipments and was told before they got the first shipment I was one of the first to order. So two big shipments and still no batteries!, Yes, it is BS at any price! :rolleyes:

At least you guys get emails giving you some info.

I got one today and, as usual, all I ever get it is the message below. No explanation, no future expected dates etc...

Dear Paladin
You placed an order (Order# 12345678) on 05/26/16.

The following is still out of stock:

5400 mAh LiPo Battery for Typhoon H Hexacopter
(YUNTYH105)

Last edited:
I got a specific ETA date but from the sounds of it looks like it's just more BS being fed to customers

From what I have read, the $140 price is going market value and Yuneec is holding it's registered suppliers to this price point. Those that do not honor the price are not considered registered distributors and could be that B&H is not admitting that they will not be getting them at a price that allows them to sell at that less than $100 price point. Could be that Yuneec is supplying their registered suppliers before those that are not registered.
Just saying!

I just personally think in general $140 is WAY too much for a battery, especially one that will give 15 to 20 min tops. I mean for any device. So if I get them for $83 I am happy even if I have to wait. I just hope they do fulfill the order instead of cancelling it.

If they do cancel it I may buy one at full price but only because I have to. Doubt I will order more than one now and maybe another in the future. That is a lot of money. To me at least. I have seen some at $109 and that is better. I think they should be under $100.

I just personally think in general $140 is WAY too much for a battery, especially one that will give 15 to 20 min tops. I mean for any device. So if I get them for $83 I am happy even if I have to wait. I just hope they do fulfill the order instead of cancelling it.

If they do cancel it I may buy one at full price but only because I have to. Doubt I will order more than one now and maybe another in the future. That is a lot of money. To me at least. I have seen some at $109 and that is better. I think they should be under $100.
I know the batteries were priced at $109 but Yuneec raised the price a little while ago. I'd say, if you can still find them at $109 you should probably get them. I just bought two at the $140 price, one from my LHS and one from Terrestrial Imaging (because my LHS was getting the brush off from Horizon Hobby). Having only 1 battery was a real downer when trying to learn all the things this bird is capable of.

Ordered two batteries from Acesdeals @ $109 and two batteries from B&H for 83.99 on the same day.
Just got an email from Acesdeals with tracking numbers shipped out today. I guess he got another supply in,
Now for B&H come on guys ship them out now, At least Acesdeals admitted to me he was getting them in
and filling the back orders and he finally got to mine. Hope everyone gets theirs this week. No reason not to.
They just need to step up to the plate..

Several vendors have had batteries in stock all along. You just need to search a little harder. Oh, and they are $139, but that's still not a bad deal.

I just received this message from B&H 10:30 this morn,

Hello ,

Please be advised that the YUNEEC TYPHOON H BATTERY PACK you have on backorder are estimated to arrive at our warehouse mid July. As soon as we receive it in stock we will ship your order to you, and e-mail you with the tracking information.

We apologize for the delay to your order and any inconvenience it has caused you.
Please let us know if you require any further assistance.
Thank you, we appreciate your business.

I called them last week to check on my order and they said batteries were coming in this on tue or wed.

They should start shipping about Thursday, yesterday . Now I get this in the mail. Even Yuneec said
big shipment coming in last week, so what gives??? Is it because I ordered 2 Batteries at the low price
of 83.99 each and they want to sell the ones they get in first for the higher price. Not good..

I just got a response from Yuneec, stating that they were sending batteries everyday. They did not know if B&H was due to get their supply. I also have an order with Adorama Camera as well for the pricing too.

So, I'm looking for at least 3 batts.

Hope I see them soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop