Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

TYPHOON H BATTERY QUESTION

Why using an extra battery to the transmitter when you can use a powerpack connected while flying?
I have a 8000 mAh Powerpack fastened with velcro on the hatch and a short cable to the charging port. I can fly all day long without worries.

I do this as well. It doesn’t have the “oomph” to recharge the ST16 battery under use, but it sure slows down the depletion rate.

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
sounds very interesting how much does one of those power packs cost can you send me any info please thanks.
Keith Kuhn

Just go to Amazon and search for Aukey Powerbank. I bought a 20,000 mAh unit a year ago and its doing fine.

There are, of course, many other brands with similar offerings.

Much Ado ...
Humans are excellent at this game.
Starting with trivia (wrongly evaluated importance) and ending up with a general war with equally irrelevant showers of words.
Of course the guessing game teased and hooked a few in the subject; they would not otherwise have been participating.
The end results is no valid information exchanged - which I think, would be the purpose of this forum.
As long as we use only words, and not guns, we should be amused :)

Why using an extra battery to the transmitter when you can use a powerpack connected while flying?
I have a 8000 mAh Powerpack fastened with velcro on the hatch and a short cable to the charging port. I can fly all day long without worries.
I'd just be worried about accidentally tugging on the cable and it coming unplugged.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbie56