Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

TYPHOON H Camera Spinning and beeping

MAH

Reaction score
I was just flying and all was good...then the camera tilted off to the side and the drone was beeping. I brought it back, landed and restarted everything again. The drone camera on start up spun in circles and continued to beep even when the camera stopped spinning. Never stopped beeping. Camera feed is good and I can see what the camera views. Help! Thank you.

Saw this and reviewed the fix he found...but that didn't fix this. When powering up the drone itself without or even with the controller powered...it spins around several times and beeps. The spinning stops after several rotations and the camera sits cockeyed...and continues to beep with the camera led blinking red and green.
Rather frustrating...Look for anyone's help...Thank you!

on the thread I started about camera situation tells my story pretty much the same way. Camera tilts to the side and vibrates and yesterday when I went to my control station (picnic table) that constant beeping and flashing light scared me so i stopped it tout suite. I just took it to the park and flew it without camera and with out incident. However when I connected the drone to the rc. It made the same beeping sound. and I looked on the screen and saw that the gps flashing off and on and still beeping it stopped and flew it easily. Is that some kind of warning signal? All was fine after the beep stopped. I'm going to try some of the things told to me on the camera situation from someone who is obviously knowledgeable. The drone lands smoothly without the camera.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gbare