Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H CG03+ and FLYCAM

Reaction score
Quick question, I have two cameras both from Yuneec repair one says flycam in the exif info the other says CG03+ Any one familiar with this and if so what is the difference?

thank you --

265b121da0aa7e4961c4beff21a5e080.jpg

Found this when i googled it and when i clicked the link it went to yuneec but said page not found. Its showed a pic of the H. I wonder if that was the original name for the H.

Bill W.

Reactions: Brian Mackey
Brian, it's a firmware thing.Last summer I think it was during update 2.15, I wasn't happy with the results of the US update on my bird and installed the European hack from Euro to US. basically I just reinstalled the update. Afterwards, my camera registered as a Flycam. It stayed that way for one more update, and then it registered as CGO3P. And the versions always showed correctly. However sever since I haven't been able to preview my RAW photos on my favorite editor "On1 Photo 10" bummer. hope this helps

Reactions: Brian Mackey
Brian, it's a firmware thing.Last summer I think it was during update 2.15, I wasn't happy with the results of the US update on my bird and installed the European hack from Euro to US. basically I just reinstalled the update. Afterwards, my camera registered as a Flycam. It stayed that way for one more update, and then it registered as CGO3P. And the versions always showed correctly. However sever since I haven't been able to preview my RAW photos on my favorite editor "On1 Photo 10" bummer. hope this helps

Huh, Okay but both my cameras are on the latest firmware and they register different names - Oh well :) Thank you for the reply and info :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis