Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H CGO3+ Complete Housing Ball

Reaction score
I need to replace the ball housing for the CGO3+ Camera, I have already ordered the replacement parts and they should be here within 5 days. I can not find instruction on how to remove the housing and then replace it. I am sure others have ran into this situation and I seek your help.

Try this. It's a long video.

Hey Grumpy,
Thank you very much, this is a perfect step by step and the length of the video is appropriate since it so detailed. Your awesome Grumpy

Best regards,ds

Johnny
Alias: (JohnnyPdxNow)

One question, directly below the camera house once in place there is a cap that came off and as I was about to slip it on I notice the round circuit board appears angled instead of instead of what I would imagine should be level. I took a couple of pictures. I could not get the cap back on, I applied a good amount pressure to the cap but it would not fit into place. This when I noticed the board was not level.

Attachments

• 20190120_013521.jpg
    20190120_013521.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 42
  • 20190120_013028.jpg
    20190120_013028.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 41
I am pretty sure the board is not angled. The casing of the yaw motor is hold into place buy a little hook, which tends to brake quiet easily. When this happens the case itself can be moved so it is not angled anymore. It is basically impossible that the board is not leveled since it is mounted on a quiet solid piece of plastic which would have to break first.

Mounting the cap is not that easy. Make sure you are not damaging any connectors since soldering them back in place is pretty hard and replacing the mainboard is impossible unless you have a special software which is reserved for certified repair shops.

Thanks, did not notice any missing pieces, but will check again. After checking I back off on some alignment screws and repositioned to level state and put the cap on. Then tighten the screws and it spins like a top again. (Whew!)

I agree, looks bent to me. Is made of plastic or aluminum?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
diagram overseer