Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H+ doesn't like SD Cards

So, I was researching why my photos kept getting dated 2013. From what I've gathered, it's because I format using exFAT. I don't know the truth behind that, so if anyone can confirm that would be awesome. None of my computers have the FAT32 option.

None of my computers have the FAT32 option.

Try formatting the card in the camera... as verified earlier in this thread, the C23 formats as FAT32... no computer needed :)

Best way you formatted the SD card & communicate the nearest local distributor or you want recover your memory card data choose a data recovery program.

I'm having difficulty deciphering your post, but using a 3rd party program for the purposes of formatting is not going to be a recommended practice.

Reactions: DCH
It is never a recommended practice to use a 3rd party app to format when the manufacture provides a the ability to format internally. Use the camera's format option to format the cards for the SD!

Reactions: rdonson
[QUOTE = "TurboDad81, post: 161530, member: 14614"] J'ai le SanDisk Extreme Plus 64 Go dans le mien en ce moment même. Fonctionne très bien. [/ QUOTE]
moi aussi la sandisk 32 fonctionne parfaitement

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430