Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H GPS Specifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I believe we all appreciate your accomplishments and experience but might it be beneficial to assume a lot of people in here know what they’re doing and have a wee bit more experience with a few things? Your delivery and continual challenges is very much like a new hire engineer, having a “wet” degree and no hand’s on experience or actual knowledge of the field of endeavor having all the techs repeat experiments they’ve done over and over for previous new hire engineers just to come to the same conclusions. It’s a lot simpler, and far less aggravating for all, to review the archived test results.

BTW, I’m not arrogant but the 50 years of experience brought knowledge. Sharing it helps others with less do better.

Hi PatR, While you are there and to change direction, I was out flying yesterday in the arvo and a sudden shower happened but it was heavy up at 120 meters but not on the ground so I started to bri g the H 480 n down and about 1/2 way it went into 5 Motor mode and lost GPS. It was a struggle to get it down as it was very strong wind with the rain at 50 meters up and above. But safely landed and took the H back to the ute to dry out and cool down, after 20 minutes put in a new battery just to start it and run it to see if 5 Motor mode was still there, all gone and every thing OK hovered it for 10 minutes at 5 meters of the ground and all OK. My question could the rain have put it into 5 Motor mode if it got wet inside. That seems the only logical reason, I have tried the magnifying Glass but could not get a hit.
Johnno Hennessy.
Keep flying on the green side of the grass.

Not saying the water did it, but it certainly could have if some shorted a board trace or an ESC.

This would be an excellent time for our new credentialed electrician to illustrate what can happen when water is in contact with integrated components on a PC board.

No thanks I will go along with your 's and my ideas and keep a good watch on it. I will give it a good work out before taking it to a job just in case . I will also take my infrared thermometer for some temp readings just in case. Thanks a lot. Johnno Hennessy. Keep flying on the green side of the grass.

Hi PatR,
My family are all from the building trade and my older brother is a sparky and he just sounds like poor old Pete. Being an old builder I could always walk into the smoko shed and tell the electrician out of them all because you could not tell them much.
The end.
Johnno Hennessy. Keep flying on the green side of the grass.

I learned that arrogancy is very rare on this forum. Sometimes one has to get used to a members way of expressing himself.

What I find a bit confusing sometimes is that every once in a while someone boasts of years of doing something and therefore being a pro. Well, I think I used a toilet more then 35.000 times... I even installed, serviced and repaired the odd number.

I do not think of myself as a sewer-expert though.

:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: PatR
You very rightly pointed out the difference between people there.
Some hear the music and others will never be able to do so.

o_O

Looks to me you are often in a prescribed draught of frequencies that may vary in measured time.
Which is something completely different then hearing music, although it may come as close as listening to music...

Looks to me you are often in a prescribed draught of frequencies that may vary in measured time.
Which is something completely different then hearing music, although it may come as close as listening to music...

Do you ever post anything accurate and beneficial? I try to keep my frequencies as stable as possible.

Attachments

• Peterson 590.jpg
    Peterson 590.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Thread closed as this has clearly gone off topic. Btw, if you have an issue with another member, best to click the "ignore" button on their profile so you don't see them any longer vs continuing to engage and risking a report/warning.

Thanks!

C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval