Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H GUI

New firmware or the original boxed one? Someone please explain to this old wounded DJI Veteran, what a GUI is and lead me to instructions on how to update firmware! I take it GUI must be a program that downloads the new firmware to you Yuneec's

New firmware or the original boxed one? Someone please explain to this old wounded DJI Veteran, what a GUI is and lead me to instructions on how to update firmware! I take it GUI must be a program that downloads the new firmware to you Yuneec's
LOL....you asked what i was afraid to....i guess its going to be a totally different learning curve coming from DJI....mine is coming wednesday...i will try and take my time...but i don't have much patience when it comes to reading manuals....

Reactions: DroneClone
the tutorial video explains how to upgrade the typhoon using the sd card....ie...insert sd card into typhoon, power on transmitter, power on typhoon and perform update.....how do you update the transmitter itself? Use the sd card in the transmitter or via the typhoon's sd card?

LOL....you asked what i was afraid to....i guess its going to be a totally different learning curve coming from DJI....mine is coming wednesday...i will try and take my time...but i don't have much patience when it comes to reading manuals....
There is not a **** of alot to read, informative wise in general, but yes, do read it , as it is quite a different breed than a DJI, especially the controller and APP functions!, but you will fair well, I am confident. No one wants to answer my post on the "Mushroom Antenna" that came disconnected in un boxing, not by the threaded part that screws onto the ST16, but the swivel part that pushes into the screw on part!:(

DC, a GUI is a graphic user interface. It is a program that will let you communicate with the H and make changes to the settings. Same as what you use on the Phantom. If you are running Windows 10, you might get a warning of potential harmful program being installed. This is because it is not properly signed by Microsoft, don't worry.

Yuneec firmware update instructions...

Nvrmnd...OutdoorGuys posted same link above.

I'm not sure what version firmware people have (I don't have mine yet).

The page seemed to have changed since I last looked at it:

• Improvements to ultrasonic obstacle avoidance system performance.
  • Improvements to gimbal control in pan mode.
(Date: 5/19/2016)

I'm not sure what version firmware people have (I don't have mine yet).

The page seemed to have changed since I last looked at it:

• Improvements to ultrasonic obstacle avoidance system performance.
  • Improvements to gimbal control in pan mode.
(Date: 5/19/2016)
Is the date 5/19/2016 I see above the firmware date? if so I received mine on 20th , so this would definitively be new!

The instructions are for update using de SD Card. Can it be done directly using the GUI? If so, how (any instructions)?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval