Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H GUI

Ok an old Phantom dude (me) just updated the "H". I'm sure everyone knows the upgrade for the st16 is the same as whats on there already? At least on mine. DroneClone It updates just fine via the SD card.

Works just like the P3P except and its a big except you can view everything happening via the ST16. Don't have to listen to beeps boops , lights flashing or any of that BS. Its pretty straight forward using the St16. Did it step by step via the video.. No problems.

Tried the gui as well (Had to force myself to turn on and boot up that crap called windows) (i'm in line for the osx version as well!)
One thing that was intersting is i plugged the mini usb in the h first.. then into the laptop and without turning on the H it turned itself on.. Coool ok playing around in the gui.. Guess what there is the current battery voltage and percentage. ok Shut off the h and disconnect.. hmm won't turn off now.. Hmmm disconnect the cable from the laptop then it can be turn off.. Well thats different.

Now to test fly later... fingers crossed!! Prayers said... 4 leaf clover in pocket...:rolleyes:

Reactions: DroneClone
The ST 16 transmitter is the same on mine as the listed one, so I am good to go, but I need to check the H version

The ST 16 transmitter is the same on mine as the listed one, so I am good to go, but I need to check the H version

I'm sure your "H" needs the update. Firmware is dated 5/19/16 i thinks ours were still on their way then.

will fly this eve.. to **** hot and humid out already..wish i had this in november!

Ok an old Phantom dude (me) just updated the "H". I'm sure everyone knows the upgrade for the st16 is the same as whats on there already? At least on mine. DroneClone It updates just fine via the SD card.

Works just like the P3P except and its a big except you can view everything happening via the ST16. Don't have to listen to beeps boops , lights flashing or any of that BS. Its pretty straight forward using the St16. Did it step by step via the video.. No problems.

Tried the gui as well (Had to force myself to turn on and boot up that crap called windows) (i'm in line for the osx version as well!)
One thing that was intersting is i plugged the mini usb in the h first.. then into the laptop and without turning on the H it turned itself on.. Coool ok playing around in the gui.. Guess what there is the current battery voltage and percentage. ok Shut off the h and disconnect.. hmm won't turn off now.. Hmmm disconnect the cable from the laptop then it can be turn off.. Well thats different.

Now to test fly later... fingers crossed!! Prayers said... 4 leaf clover in pocket...:rolleyes:
Yes, my transmitter is same version, so leave it alone, did you extract the H zip file before installing on SD card, then just follow video right? Thanks

Yes, my transmitter is same version, so leave it alone, did you extract the H zip file before installing on SD card, then just follow video right? Thanks

Yep copy the zip.. extract it.. copy the .bin file over to the sd card.. pop the card in the camera. turn on the st16 .. turn on the H.. play the video and follow it along. You should be good as gold! I'll be lurking if you need a hand..?

Yep copy the zip.. extract it.. copy the .bin file over to the sd card.. pop the card in the camera. turn on the st16 .. turn on the H.. play the video and follow it along. You should be good as gold! I'll be lurking if you need a hand..?
Thanks my friend! I guess we will be the guinea pigs on firmware LOL, hope they don't throw one at us every week!, I wonder if the ST16 will alert us of firmware updates, I fear not since I never received one!

Thanks my friend! I guess we will be the guinea pigs on firmware LOL, hope they don't throw one at us every week!, I wonder if the ST16 will alert us of firmware updates, I fear not since I never received one!

I'm thinking no since were not tied in with using a separate APP which has to connect to wifi then connect to the drone or be updated via google or apple...unless there is an Android update to the st16.. i was playing around in the "tablet" area just to look around.

I did update, what is new version, What is new version? mine now states Gimbal 1.22, autopilot is 1.15 ips is 0 and camera is 3.137(A)
Is that right? what does yours say !

I did update, what is new version, What is new version? mine now states Gimbal 1.22, autopilot is 1.15 ips is 0 and camera is 3.137(A)
Is that right? what does yours say !

Yes sir you got it! It will actually match what the video shows. I checked just for the **** of it.

I did connect my ST 16 To the internet. It's just a tablet running an app afterall. Just go to PAD then since it's Android, go to settings and set up your wifi. Then when in the Yuneec About screen you can click on update firmware and it will check for latest... as long as you're connected to the internet. I tried this last Thursday when my Typhoon arrived. It was a bit slow with connecting and checking.

I did connect my ST 16 To the internet. It's just a tablet running an app afterall. Just go to PAD then since it's Android, go to settings and set up your wifi. Then when in the Yuneec About screen you can click on update firmware and it will check for latest... as long as you're connected to the internet. I tried this last Thursday when my Typhoon arrived. It was a bit slow with connecting and checking.
What is PAD? sorry I am Apple man on my Phantoms, do have a Android phone

i recently installed windows 10 and can't figure out what to do with the bin file.....it was so easy with DJI and windows 7.....this ole man is totally confused now....i don't see anywhere to extract the file....lost ..i appreciate anyones help

i recently installed windows 10 and can't figure out what to do with the bin file.....it was so easy with DJI and windows 7.....this ole man is totally confused now....i don't see anywhere to extract the file....lost ..i appreciate anyones help
Down load it and then just click on OPEN, then you should see it in a box, select "EXTRACT" and it will save it again to a bin file for downloading! let me know if it works, as I have W 10 now too, it sucks! I tried to upload it to you, but file too large! If you can't figure it out I can email it to you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nubestpremiumsupplements