Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H GUI

Reaction score
I need to connect my Typhoon H to the GUI to check some things out. Trouble is, every time I attempt to start the GUI it crashes straight away. It always was a bit finicky to get working but it always would start up eventually. Not any more. I have tried the usual, uninstalling it and re-installing it again, even downloading it again and installing it. No go, can't even get it start. Tried with Windows 7 and Windows 10, nothing!

Anyone else having trouble with the GUI? And if yes, does anyone have a workable solution?

Try to things, or a combination of both. First, try opening the app as 'Administrator' (right-click the icon, then left-click "Run as Administrator". If that doesn't work, and if you're running Windows 10, try running under "Windows 7 compatibility mode" (right click the icon, then left click 'Settings', click the "Windows 7 compatibility mode" checkbox, then close the settings window, and left click the app icon. Finally, if that doesn't work, try a combination of both, starting with the second instruction, followed by the first.

Try to things, or a combination of both. First, try opening the app as 'Administrator' (right-click the icon, then left-click "Run as Administrator". If that doesn't work, and if you're running Windows 10, try running under "Windows 7 compatibility mode" (right click the icon, then left click 'Settings', click the "Windows 7 compatibility mode" checkbox, then close the settings window, and left click the app icon. Finally, if that doesn't work, try a combination of both, starting with the second instruction, followed by the first.
Brilliant!! Opened it as Administrator and worked straight way...:) Thanks...

Hi Everybody!
i need your help!
I have Typhoon h and i need to download Typhoon H GUI but on Yuneec site it's not available. Where i can find it?

Thank you so much!!

You must Disable your Antivirus for Downloading, and Installing, after it's installed, Right Click on the Icon, and select, "Run as Administrator"

Reactions: Jmy7213

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval