Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Help

Reaction score
Went to fly today and one of the motor arm will not snap into place. The little metal clip seems to be loose and slides back and forth.

Is there a way to fix the problem.

Do not want to fly in the arm is not locked into place.

Tks,

See if the clip will pull out if it does look at the clip and see if the center tough part is missing. if it is you need a new clip, if not then there is a very tiny screw you can tighten look for the tiny hole above the arm release, your going to need a very small screwdriver. feel around with the screwdriver head and you will find it. If its missing i can send you an extra screw i have. or you can order and new clip for 2.99. but i would order extra clips. this a bad design issue in my opinion because the screw goes into plastic, i had to replace 4 of them after my "h" crashed. sometimes the broken part of the clip falls in to the arm with the screw.

good luck

Ray

Just looked at it and yes the clip is broken. Looks like half is missing. Went andordered another one.

Thanks for the quick replay.

Just looked at it and yes the clip is broken. Looks like half is missing. Went andordered another one.

Thanks for the quick replay.
you should order a few extra it took me 5 weeks to get mine because they go on back order. make sure the broken part in not still in the arm or in the body of the "h" shake it around a bit. oh and the screw is probably still screwed in you need to take it out.

Vette,
Parts are ordered and shipped. 1 question. How hard is it to install? Not wanting to ship to the shop for 1 screw.

2 screws come with the clip. you only need 1 of them, make sure the old screw is still not in the hole, there is a youtube video on it. its very easy ti replace , it slides in as easy as u took the old one out , as i said earlier make sure the broken part of the clip and screw is not floating around in the arm or the body.take a small screwdriver and insert in the hole and feel around with the end and see if the old screw is still in the hole . if ur unsure do it with one of the good arms and you will be able to tell the difference.

Vette,

Just wanted to jump in here and say thank you for the assistance. Got the parts and they went in without a problem. Now the H is flight ready again.

Jeff

Could you provide me the part number for the clip ... I think I would like to order some spares also ..

is it this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181211-123246.png
    Screenshot_20181211-123246.png
    633.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20181211-191731.png
    Screenshot_20181211-191731.png
    458.3 KB · Views: 13
That looks like them .. yet not sure unless I took mine apart .. Thanks!
Part numbers?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
essentailhoodie