Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H new software on st 16

Reaction score
Hi i downloaded the new uppdate for the controller st 16 and installd it and now my charger inside the controller has gone bananas and think iam charging all the time
taklt to yuneec about this and thay say it is a hardware isue
but it came whit the new software i think.
nay ellse got this problem

There's been no new firmware since March 2017. When did you buy the copter? What was happening to cause you to want to update?

Did you fly first to make sure everything was OK before updating firmware?

What version was on the ST16, camera, gimbal, and aircraft before you did the update?

Remove the battery for 10 minutes, then reinstall it, then power up the system. Does it still think it is charging all the time?

Can you upload a photo of your controller screen showing the firmware versions to give everyone an idea of what you have?

dosent hel to remove the battery or do a reboot on the controller
i have the latest firmeware that are on youneecs home page

and if i charege the battary outside the controller than i put it back it starts do decarge it gets warm and losing the power

Have you tried factory reset? It seems unlikely a reset to work, but also seems unlikely to be a firmware update issue. Many people have loaded this firmware since 2017. I don't recall the charging issue being associated with it. I would more suspect a hardware issue has developed.

Reactions: DoomMeister
Have you tried factory reset? It seems unlikely a reset to work, but also seems unlikely to be a firmware update issue. Many people have loaded this firmware since 2017. I don't recall the charging issue being associated with it. I would more suspect a hardware issue has developed.
The charger usb socket has been an issue for some, the socket has become damaged and needed repair.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold