Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

typhoon h or typhoon h plus ??

Reaction score
hi guys, HELP !! do I purchase a typhoon h pro now ? or do I wait until the release of the new typhoon h plus when it finally arrives
appreciate your input steve

hi guys, HELP !! do I purchase a typhoon h pro now ? or do I wait until the release of the new typhoon h plus when it finally arrives
The H is a great thing to fly...the + can only be better...I'd wait, unless scratching the itch doesn't make it go away

Reactions: Chuck1966

It ultimately depends on your 1) budget and your 2) list of features that you want on a drone.

When the H+ comes out, it will command a premium and most likely, weeks or months of back orders from the vendor.

The H Pro with Intel RS makes sense for me now and that’s why I got it. For the price of an H+, it probably close to the price of a DJI

I picked up a DJI Mavic Pro too.

It ultimately depends on your 1) budget and your 2) list of features that you want on a drone.

When the H+ comes out, it will command a premium and most likely, weeks or months of back orders from the vendor.

The H Pro with Intel RS makes sense for me now and that’s why I got it. For the price of an H+, it probably close to the price of a DJI

I picked up a DJI Mavic Pro too.
Thanks for your advice, i am new to the drone scene, I do have vast experience of r.c fixed wing aircraft , but have always wanted to obtain a drone, don't really need all the tech abillity, just happy to enjoy a nice flight and the odd photo. But thanks again for your help

Hi neighbor
Either would be more than adequate, and probably overkill, for your needs, so l would say why wait?
The H is a brilliant machine, and a bargain at current prices, use some of the money saved for extra batteries (top tip).
Having said that I am very interested in the H+ myself, or to be more precise, the 1" sensor camera, but with the price differencial between just the camera and a full system being what it is, I will probably talk myself into getting the H+ at some point.
I,m local to you and most of my test/practice/fun flights are on Pitchcroft.
Happy to arrange a demo, weather permitting.

If you are leaning toward the H, but can wait until the H+ is released... you will then see some very good offers on the classifieds sub-forum, from people looking to sell their standard H to help finance their purchase of the H+.

Last edited:
I’m still new to the typhoon H, the plus would be great but I’m not in a hurry and would not be an early adopter of new products. Probably after a few months to a year into the technology.

I barely bought the MP and Typhoon H, less anxiety about crashes and flyaways.

Hi neighbor
Either would be more than adequate, and probably overkill, for your needs, so l would say why wait?
The H is a brilliant machine, and a bargain at current prices, use some of the money saved for extra batteries (top tip).
Having said that I am very interested in the H+ myself, or to be more precise, the 1" sensor camera, but with the price differencial between just the camera and a full system being what it is, I will probably talk myself into getting the H+ at some point.
I,m local to you and most of my test/practice/fun flights are on Pitchcroft.
Happy to arrange a demo, weather permitting.
Hi thanks very much for the info, much appreciated ! Nice to talk to someone local. Would love to take you up on your offer (very kind) just to see a h in flight, not an everyday visitor to this site, but can leave you contact details if ok
Regards . steve

Hi thanks very much for the info, much appreciated ! Nice to talk to someone local. Would love to take you up on your offer (very kind) just to see a h in flight, not an everyday visitor to this site, but can leave you contact details if ok
Regards . steve
Hi Steve
That's great, contact me here or on my Facebook page (Brightskyvideos), always happy to share info.
Cheers Dave

Hi Steve
That's great, contact me here or on my Facebook page (Brightskyvideos), always happy to share info.
Cheers Dave
Hi Dave
Had a look at your Facebook page, VERY impressed !! Brilliant pictures. I will visit this site on a daily basis, just let me know when you are likely to visit pitchcroft and I will pop down to see you ( hopefully it will stop raining) thanks again
Regards. Steve

Hi Dave
Had a look at your Facebook page, VERY impressed !! Brilliant pictures. I will visit this site on a daily basis, just let me know when you are likely to visit pitchcroft and I will pop down to see you ( hopefully it will stop raining) thanks again
Regards. Steve

Tomorrow is looking good, planning to fly from north end of Pitchcroft and get some shots of flooding, phone me (number on Facebook) and we can arrange a convenient time.
Cheers
Dave

I'm sending my 1 year old H Pro in for it's 4th repair in 12 months of ownership. This one - failed motor is no longer covered under warranty. I really loved my H and flown all over the world. I'm hoping I just had bad luck because I want to get the H + when it comes out. I really can't see myself flying a DJI drone. (many practical reasons). I will try my H again after I get it back but, if I have another failure, I'm done with Yuneec. With that, all I want to say is sometimes it doesn't matter what platform you buy. It is really up to the images it captures and what you are able to do with them. Here is one of my favorite vids. The flight was in Hawaii with 25 MPH trade winds blowing. The results speak for themselves. For a prosumer machine, it's amazing. I just wish I had better luck in reliability.

Reactions: Stevewh
Amazing video !! Hope you have better luck soon

Thank you. Not trying to be Debbie downer Just sharing my experience. I test flew a DJI P4 pro today and forgot you had to rotate the entire airframe to pan the camera! How uncivilized. . The landing gear doesn’t retract?

Reactions: MarkC

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval