Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon h panorama mode question

Use the batteries from your H520 if you wish. They will work fine but be sure to land when the voltage reads 15.2.

The controller, H and camera much be connected to access the camera function menu. Press the Gear icon on the lower right hand side of the screen to access the camera menu.
I have sold h520 batteries with the drone so until I get new batteries for H it seems there is n much I can do. Thanks for confirming it needs to be powered up just to see this mode. That was my guess after I failed to find it myself.

By the way if somebody wants cheap GifiPower 8050mAmp batteries for H you can find them on Aliexpress for $100 AUD plus shipping. I bought two and paid $256 AUD in total with delivery time 2-3 weeks with air post.

Still plenty of sellers even there wanting 2 times for them but they are few who sell them for $100-105

I even found one website selling two of 8050s for $99 USD with free shipping but it is super dodgy and unbelievable price. if you want to try your luck I can send a link privately.
Everywhere else they can be $200-300 AUD per each.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy