Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Parts In Stock Here-Now !

Good!! I'm glad you finally got them. I've been away for a while, everything has been so crazy lately with all of the price drops with the other company ;)

Oh, you know I will be posting!! I hope very soon. I haven't had any update as of today though... I am contacting my rep now to see if there is any update. Hope you're staying dry in this horrible rainy weather we're having!
Trying to, Never have time to fly, seems like it likes to rain on the weekends(my days off) Good to hear from you again Laura!;)

Oh, you know I will be posting!! I hope very soon. I haven't had any update as of today though... I am contacting my rep now to see if there is any update. Hope you're staying dry in this horrible rainy weather we're having!

Speaking of update, didn't your personal Pro have a camera problem? Is that sorted out?

ummmm.....i wonder if can mod the LED boards to put brighter/more led's in................
I realize that you posted about upgrading the LED's on the Typhoon H way back in June 2016 but I wanted to see if I could still find you by replying. First I am extremely interested in modding the LEDs & I think its a very high possibility with some ease, but first we need to be able to get our hands on a good copy of the Typhoon H Schematics & while we are at it the schematics for the ST16 too. Then after reviewing what the LED board can handle just get onto Banggood.com where we could buy single LED modules like for example a 10W Cree LED Module that would be very easy to just solder onto the same wires as what are connected to the current LED modules, of course that is only if the board could handle the power requirements. Then on top of modifying the LEDS themselves if we could find a way to somehow fabricate the enclosure to have shiny mirror like walls just like what you see in a car headlight

Thanks DC, never had a single problem with my H but I just ordered a slew of replacement parts just in case... props, legs, arms, etc.... You never know when you'll need 'em... Now only if they had the **** batteries in stock.... sick of waiting for yuneec and B&H......

Hey Boomcaster .. they got Typhoon H batteries at Amazon ... in stock !!
https://www.amazon.com/Yuneec-Typho...=1475771673&sr=8-1&keywords=typhoon+h+battery

Opps ... sorry didn't look at the your post date, I'm sure you got the batteries you needed by now.

Thanks DC, never had a single problem with my H but I just ordered a slew of replacement parts just in case... props, legs, arms, etc.... You never know when you'll need 'em... Now only if they had the **** batteries in stock.... sick of waiting for yuneec and B&H......
MURPHYS LAW: Whatever replacement parts you bought will not be one of the parts that break.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22