Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Parts In Stock Here-Now !

DC,
Question: the soft back pack on their website looks like the one that will be sold with the Pro H....does this new soft back back include it's own foam or padding, or will it use the bulky foam from the original shipping container like all the other ones have up till now?
Thanks!
Sorry, but DC was filming in the backwoods of a Louisiana bayou, just got back. I am not much help on that question Brandon, but if you contact Ingenious Ingenuity, NY they can answer that. Fly Gator Safe!

OK, I see what you were referring to. Now I'm confused as to what soft backpack is the official Yuneec backpack. B&H and most North American & European stores are selling the backpack shown in the video at the start of this thread as the replacement soft backpack for the discontinued hard shell backpack. I thought the backpack with the red "H" on the back was just a China 3rd party one, but perhaps you're correct as it does show up on the skiers back in the photo. My guess is that this one as well would not ship with the foam insert (it adds to shipping cost due to size).

Anyone know which of the two backpacks shown below below is the Official Replacement to the Yuneec Typhoon H hard shell back pack that was discontinued?

View attachment 1591 View attachment 1592 View attachment 1593

It's the black typhoon h backpack! I've been selling them all week. Typhoon H - Soft Backpack

@DroneClone I just talked to a gentleman at Ultimate Worx and he said he has some batteries in Stock and 100 more any day now...
Thanks! Fed up with the BS from B&H ordered 2 for $83.99 each as been jacking me around for 1.5 months, now he says thi ! s Saturday:mad: They need to change their name to B&S Photo, they are full off Texas bull ****!

Reactions: Sage I
@DroneClone My issue with the batteries has been tough, even if I find them in Stock nobody seems to be able to ship them to me in Hawaii.

Hey guys...

As a follow up, the parts that I ordered from Vertigo Drones arrived today. The parts were as expected and I got my entire order fulfilled in 3 days.

Thanks to DC for the heads up, I had been flying my H with a busted Gimble mount and using Gorilla tape to hold it onto the body. After a little fidgeting, I was able to take apart the broken mount and replace with the new parts!

Reactions: DroneClone
Hey guys...

As a follow up, the parts that I ordered from Vertigo Drones arrived today. The parts were as expected and I got my entire order fulfilled in 3 days.

Thanks to DC for the heads up, I had been flying my H with a busted Gimble mount and using Gorilla tape to hold it onto the body. After a little fidgeting, I was able to take apart the broken mount and replace with the new parts!
Glad you got her fixed up! They are a good company for parts! Fly safely!:)

Reactions: Brian Mackey
Yes finally about 11/2 months ago! Thanks, for asking! When do you expect to get the RS modules in? Let me know and I will buy from you the second you pop your box open!;)

Good!! I'm glad you finally got them. I've been away for a while, everything has been so crazy lately with all of the price drops with the other company ;)

Oh, you know I will be posting!! I hope very soon. I haven't had any update as of today though... I am contacting my rep now to see if there is any update. Hope you're staying dry in this horrible rainy weather we're having!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal