Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Parts In Stock Here-Now !

Thanks DC, never had a single problem with my H but I just ordered a slew of replacement parts just in case... props, legs, arms, etc.... You never know when you'll need 'em... Now only if they had the **** batteries in stock.... sick of waiting for yuneec and B&H......

Thanks DC, never had a single problem with my H but I just ordered a slew of replacement parts just in case... props, legs, arms, etc.... You never know when you'll need 'em... Now only if they had the **** batteries in stock.... sick of waiting for yuneec and B&H......
Hear ya !:mad:

My experience with Vertigo Drones was not good. Three weeks ago their ad said "delivery 5 to 7 days". I ordered some arms for my H. A week or so later they had "arms w/ motors" advertised for just $10 more so I called and said I want to change my order. They said I needed to cancel my first order and make a second order to make a change so I did that. My first order was canceled and yesterday I received a partial order which was 4 arms with no motors attached. Not sure what their problem is but they struck me as unorganized and I don't think after I return the wrong items sent to me I will deal with them any more.

HERE IS AN UPDATE:

The lads sent me a return shipping label and will send me the correct parts once I've returned these...they have been very helpful at sorting out the problem and I no longer have a problem dealing with them for other orders.

Last edited:
Reactions: David Wilson
DC,
Question: the soft back pack on their website looks like the one that will be sold with the Pro H....does this new soft back back include it's own foam or padding, or will it use the bulky foam from the original shipping container like all the other ones have up till now?
Thanks!
It uses the foam which came with your Typhoon in shipping. Even the new hard shell backpack from China requires the use of the existing foam. You can see them both soft and hard backpacks here:

Video of Typhoon H soft backpack

It uses the foam which came with your Typhoon in shipping. Even the new hard shell backpack from China requires the use of the existing foam. You can see them both soft and hard backpacks here:

Video of Typhoon H soft backpack

Thank you for the reply CD but the one is your video is Not the one I'm asking about...if you go the web site referred by DC and look at that backpack it appears different (same one on the yuneec's website that is on the H 'Pro' product page ...the one the skier is wearing at the top of the page)...this looks like something new?

OK, I see what you were referring to. Now I'm confused as to what soft backpack is the official Yuneec backpack. B&H and most North American & European stores are selling the backpack shown in the video at the start of this thread as the replacement soft backpack for the discontinued hard shell backpack. I thought the backpack with the red "H" on the back was just a China 3rd party one, but perhaps you're correct as it does show up on the skiers back in the photo. My guess is that this one as well would not ship with the foam insert (it adds to shipping cost due to size).

Anyone know which of the two backpacks shown below below is the Official Replacement to the Yuneec Typhoon H hard shell back pack that was discontinued?

SKIIER.jpg BACKPACK_1.jpg BACKPACK_2.jpg

Reactions: Brandon B
OK, I see what you were referring to. Now I'm confused as to what soft backpack is the official Yuneec backpack. B&H and most North American & European stores are selling the backpack shown in the video at the start of this thread as the replacement soft backpack for the discontinued hard shell backpack. I thought the backpack with the red "H" on the back was just a China 3rd party one, but perhaps you're correct as it does show up on the skiers back in the photo. My guess is that this one as well would not ship with the foam insert (it adds to shipping cost due to size).

Anyone know which of the two backpacks shown below below is the Official Replacement to the Yuneec Typhoon H hard shell back pack that was discontinued?

View attachment 1591 View attachment 1592 View attachment 1593
Is it just me, or do those back packs look a bit small for the Typhoon H?

The backpack with the "H" on it, almost looks as if the foam inserts won't fit. That top part is either just for the Hex itself, or it's a massive backpack and fits an entire foam case size plus an additional portion at the top. I really would like to see more photos of this case showing the inside and how the contents are packaged (if not in the existing foam).

Many Thanks DC!

I just placed an order for the replacement gimbal mount that I've been calling Yuneec about (they still have never called me back after 5 tries). I'll let this group know if I get what I ordered. But at the very least I have another option than the non-responsive manufacturer.

Don't get me wrong, I love the H and enjoy the **** out of it! But, I really get annoyed when the dealer will not at least return a phone call after multiple attempts.

View attachment 1591 View attachment 1592 View attachment 1593

...bump

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22