Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H plus blades on an H520?

Reaction score
Has anybody tried using typhoon H plus blades on a 520 they’re $20 cheaper? Is there any difference ?

The Hplus and H520 propellers are the same. there are no differences. But if there is $ 20 difference, I do not know how much you have to pay for the H520. I feel a little scam here.
In France, they are 21.90 € the three Hplus or H520 is $ 24.62.

From the dawn of power, Orange Paint has always been worth more... especially over Blue!

For those not gear heads... that's a Chevy Plug! o_O;)

Hmmmm....
Orange Hemi, adopted upon Chevy retire orange yes?

(More entertaining if pronounced as Yoda)

Orange, blue, yellow, black ... Mopar year’s they were?

Last edited:
It is like the H+ and 520 batteries, exact same cells, in different color cases and the 520 is $20 more. ?
I'm told by Yuneec UK that they are different. Certainly I know you can't use the same charger, I've tried. The H batteries have a lower power output but will work in the H520 and so the flight durations are less.

Last edited:
I'm told by Yuneec UK that they are different. Certainly I know you can't use the same charger, I've tried. The H520 batteries have a lower power output but will work in the H520 and so the flight durations are less.

I believe you are thinking of the H. The Packs and cells in the H PLUS and 520 are the same. THey are both 4S 5,250 mH LIHV cells/packs. They use the same charger and same charge connections.

The H is different..

Reactions: NorWiscPilot
I'm told by Yuneec UK that they are different. Certainly I know you can't use the same charger, I've tried. The H520 batteries have a lower power output but will work in the H520 and so the flight durations are less.

Oscar, you might want to edit your post. You state H520 for both sides of your equation.

The H520 and H Plus batteries are the same, and both can use the same chargers. Example: DY5 will handle the H520 and H Plus LiPo HV (high voltage) packs.

It is the H480 (Typhoon H, H Pro) that used the LiPo batteries. These require a different charger. The DY3 is one that can.

The Yuneec supplier chargers are different between the H520/H Plus versus the H480 (H and H Pro).

Note: The H and H Pro are the same airframe. The options make the difference.

Also, the H480 batteries will work in the airframe of the H520 and H Plus. I believe I have read that the LiPo HV will work in the H480, but do not recall exactly, and I not have personally tried. Therefore I am staying away from stating that as fact.

Hope this helps.

Jeff

[Edit: @Phaedrus and I were composing our replies at the same time!]

Reactions: Phaedrus
Oscar, you might want to edit your post. You state H520 for both sides of your equation.

The H520 and H Plus batteries are the same, and both can use the same chargers. Example: DY5 will handle the H520 and H Plus LiPo HV (high voltage) packs.

It is the H480 (Typhoon H, H Pro) that used the LiPo batteries. These require a different charger. The DY3 is one that can.

The Yuneec supplier chargers are different between the H520/H Plus versus the H480 (H and H Pro).

Note: The H and H Pro are the same airframe. The options make the difference.

Also, the H480 batteries will work in the airframe of the H520 and H Plus. I believe I have read that the LiPo HV will work in the H480, but do not recall exactly, and I not have personally tried. Therefore I am staying away from stating that as fact.

Hope this helps.

Jeff

[Edit: @Phaedrus and I were composing our replies at the same time!]
Apologies Phaedrus, simple typing error!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss