Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Plus fell out of the sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you found this already? You stated in another post:

So, you’ve already found batteries that last 10x longer.....what more do you need?
yes I do the battery is a Gifi P0wer 700mAh 4s/14.8V Lithium Polymer Battery . it is a good battery but I am looking for something even better . if you know of one let me know. the 700mAh 4s is better than the factory battery. but I want one even better .

I have tried to be patient with you over my last few posts. I have asked you what you mean by 'things done differently in the U.K.', to which you have avoided answering satisfactorily. I have answered your question about 'finding a power source that can last a lot longer than the batteries that comes with this thing ' by saying that you won't find any battery that will give you more than a minute or so in the air better than the Yuneec battery.

You say that 'you no longer have to ask me about all this other stuff because I'm not interested in that', but you have made a claim that you were able to drastically increase the signal output of the ST16 by doing something in one of the menus of the ST16 so that your aircraft could fly 7 miles out but refuse to explain what it was you did to get that enhanced performance (in truth you can't because there is no way to do it). I have offered to help you but you won't give us any information that will help us to help you. You won't post telemetry and not much of what you have said makes sense...and I'm not talking about your poor English.

I give up.

you keep asking me about my telemetry and I told you I do not do that because I'm not familiar with this, stuff someone else did thisI did not do this I told you before I'm still learning this stuff so if you think you can help me I appreciate that but we were not discussed this because I'm not into all of that technology yet when I do maybe I can upload the telemetry thing . in the meantime you have a good day okay .

Let's put it this way then, there is absolutely no way to increase the range of an ST16/Typhoon H to 7 miles simply by changing controller settings, or adding antennas. But you do have a talent for talking out the side of your neck.
appreciate the compliment I will make sure I tell the person that created this stuff to let you know what's up when they do come back .
then you tell him he was talking outside of his neck as you call it .

appreciate the compliment I will make sure I tell the person that created this stuff to let you know what's up when they do come back .
then you tell him he was talking outside of his neck as you call it .
"The person" will never show up to explain anything., give it up already and go back to your boiler room.

Reactions: FlushVision
yes I do the battery is a Gifi P0wer 700mAh 4s/14.8V Lithium Polymer Battery . it is a good battery but I am looking for something even better . if you know of one let me know. the 700mAh 4s is better than the factory battery. but I want one even better .
[/QUOTE
Hi Prince,
I have 4 std batteries and 2 gifi 7000mah, 2 8050 mah gifi and 2ultrax 63000mah batteries and the only failures are the 7000mah and the 8050 gifi are ok but nothing great. I get about 1 to 1.5 minutes more out of the 8050 and the ultrax ones that is all.Johnno Hennessy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the data, lifted off,started recordong, flew bout 300 yards, stopped recording, started recording, started return flight.Drone flipped upside down and fell straight onto a bank roof.

Attachments

• Telemetry_5-29-19typhoonh.zip
    36.5 KB · Views: 5
Hi Prince,
I have 4 std batteries and 2 gifi 7000mah, 2 8050 mah gifi and 2ultrax 63000mah batteries and the only failures are the 7000mah and the 8050 gifi are ok but nothing great. I get about 1 to 1.5 minutes more out of the 8050 and the ultrax ones that is all.Johnno Hennessy.

okay I guess you cannot expect too much more out of any battery. at least with the 7000mah 4s/14.8V batteries more than my stock batteries. for instance my stock batteries only gives me 7 to 10 on a good day. my 7000 mah 4a/14.8V gives me 15 to 17 minutes even on a bad day . and I have got 20 minutes out of it . depends on how you fly it and use it. if you fly on the slow speed will know when you can get 20 minutes out of them. I have been flying in a lot of bad weather have been dealing with a lot of rain and when .
my H Can at least take 20 miles in our wins but that's using your battery up so I don't do it often but overall it's a good battery .
Ray .

okay I guess you cannot expect too much more out of any battery. at least with the 7000mah 4s/14.8V batteries more than my stock batteries. for instance my stock batteries only gives me 7 to 10 on a good day. my 7000 mah 4a/14.8V gives me 15 to 17 minutes even on a bad day . and I have got 20 minutes out of it . depends on how you fly it and use it. if you fly on the slow speed will know when you can get 20 minutes out of them. I have been flying in a lot of bad weather have been dealing with a lot of rain and when .
my H Can at least take 20 miles in our wins but that's using your battery up so I don't do it often but overall it's a good battery .
Ray .
oh by the way thanks for responding I appreciate it.

Ray .
Hi Ray,
You are very lucky to be able to get 20 minutes out of a battery, even when I do indoor inspections of big storage sheds and the like of 5 000 m2 with no wind to fight the best I have got is 17 minutes 27 seconds as I will only fly to 14.7 volts on the battery volt meter on the st 16 and no lower. My original batteries are gettiing close to 250 plus flights each. Now only get about 14 to 15 minutes on average. Johnno Hennessy.
Keep flying on the green side of the Grass.

Reactions: Prince R Harden
Hi Ray,
You are very lucky to be able to get 20 minutes out of a battery, even when I do indoor inspections of big storage sheds and the like of 5 000 m2 with no wind to fight the best I have got is 17 minutes 27 seconds as I will only fly to 14.7 volts on the battery volt meter on the st 16 and no lower. My original batteries are gettiing close to 250 plus flights each. Now only get about 14 to 15 minutes on average. Johnno Hennessy.
Keep flying on the green side of the Grass.

most of the time I fly minds down to 14.3 and this on a good day before I land. I don't always get 20 minutes mostly 17 minutes .
it all depends on the conditions of the weather. but overall onset of five what I can get on what I'm doing with it I will be buying more .
Ray

Oh by the way I forgot to mention when I'm finished line at the Lowe's rate I always take it and put it in storage mode that way at last a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss