Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Plus fell out of the sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do apologize, man.. But you’re not making a bit, and a whole lot of sense.. If you cannot explain the procedures, then this is merely a story telling a lie. I need concrete facts.

Well you think I'm lying to you. the facts is in the put in fly yellow drone the regular way stock . then you know how for its flya. then change your antennas on your transmitter to give you more range . are both transmitter or antenna on the TH . if you know how to go into your transmitter look it up then you are no I don't have to lie I fly every day and I try new things every day that's why I love my TH most people don't pay much mind to what they are doing with that transmitter other than just flying and complaining learned then you are no .
Ray

Note everybody fly to DGI and they fly to rebel me for a way is anybody complaining about that a calling anybody a liar choose your words thank you

......once you get it out of your eyesight range I always count on my monitor.......

Ray, please do not do this. You’re flying Beyond Visual Line Of Sight (BVLOS) and this is not allowed. By doing this you are contributing to the bad press and irresponsible practices that give all of us a black eye and encourage more restrictive legislation. It’s probably not a good idea to post about this openly in a public forum as it is an open admission of guilt. Nobody is anonymous and when transgressions are investigated, often posts like this lead the authorities to the guilty party.

You must keep your aircraft within sight at all times, and see it well enough to determine heading and control. You can use a Visual Observer (VO) to assist you for momentary loss of sight as long as you both are in reliable communication. For example, you are imaging a property and momentarily the aircraft will go out of sight on the other side of the building. The VO, placed on the other side of the property and in communication with a radio, can act “momentarily” to satisfy the Line of Sight rule. This is also how drone racers that fly FPV can legally do this, as multiple VO’s are positioned around the racecourse.

You cannot use multiple VO’s, daisy chained, in order to fly BVLOS. Also, by flying like you stated that you do, you will not win any points or sympathies from your fellow pilots here. In fact most will be dismissive of your claims, have little respect for you, and some will challenge you openly on this practice. Please do all of us, the drone pilot community, a favor and fly responsibly, obey the rules, and set a good example. Unless you’ve been issued a BVLOS Wavier from the FAA, keep your aircraft in sight, no matter what it is capable of.

Just a thought....are you sure the aircraft was 7 miles away from you? The distance from the controller showed 35,000+ feet? Or, are you looking at distance traveled....meaning that during the entire flight you traveled 7 miles.

Hi Prince,
At first, I thought you were smoking those funny cigarets but now I suspect the problem may lie with whatever program you're using to translate your native language into English. I suggest finding an alternate.
It would help clarify things if you would post the telemetry and the kml files related to one of your long-range flights. Failure to take a few minutes to submit the files along with your indignance that someone would be skeptical of your claims makes me strongly suspect that you're talking through your hat, as they say.

Reactions: Prince R Harden
......It would help clarify things if you would post the telemetry and the kml files related to one of your long-range flights......

And a detailed list of exactly what you are changing on “the checkerboard” and what you’re changing to.

Ray, please do not do this. You’re flying Beyond Visual Line Of Sight (BVLOS) and this is not allowed. By doing this you are contributing to the bad press and irresponsible practices that give all of us a black eye and encourage more restrictive legislation. It’s probably not a good idea to post about this openly in a public forum as it is an open admission of guilt. Nobody is anonymous and when transgressions are investigated, often posts like this lead the authorities to the guilty party.

You must keep your aircraft within sight at all times, and see it well enough to determine heading and control. You can use a Visual Observer (VO) to assist you for momentary loss of sight as long as you both are in reliable communication. For example, you are imaging a property and momentarily the aircraft will go out of sight on the other side of the building. The VO, placed on the other side of the property and in communication with a radio, can act “momentarily” to satisfy the Line of Sight rule. This is also how drone racers that fly FPV can legally do this, as multiple VO’s are positioned around the racecourse.

You cannot use multiple VO’s, daisy chained, in order to fly BVLOS. Also, by flying like you stated that you do, you will not win any points or sympathies from your fellow pilots here. In fact most will be dismissive of your claims, have little respect for you, and some will challenge you openly on this practice. Please do all of us, the drone pilot community, a favor and fly responsibly, obey the rules, and set a good example. Unless you’ve been issued a BVLOS Wavier from the FAA, keep your aircraft in sight, no matter what it is capable of.

Just a thought....are you sure the aircraft was 7 miles away from you? The distance from the controller showed 35,000+ feet? Or, are you looking at distance traveled....meaning that during the entire flight you traveled 7 miles.

well thank you for giving me the heads up. and I do follow the rules and regulations of flying . I only did a test run to check something out . and I'm sorry if I offend someone far everyone for sand so . I am still new at this but I have this for a reason a very good reason . thanks for giving me the heads up sorry guys I did not mean no harm. basically I'm only into this for emergency situations and to help others . this is not a moneymaking situation for me . after all I'm retired and I found something that I can do it myselfand I enjoy helping people . thanks again
Ray

Hi Prince,
At first, I thought you were smoking those funny cigarets but now I suspect the problem may lie with whatever program you're using to translate your native language into English. I suggest finding an alternate.
It would help clarify things if you would post the telemetry and the kml files related to one of your long-range flights. Failure to take a few minutes to submit the files along with your indignance that someone would be skeptical of your claims makes me strongly suspect that you're talking through your hat, as they say.

yes believe it or not I got a good spanking and night. and I'm sorry for what I said . so I deserve a good spanking . for the words that I say . because I am old and have no teeth . so I'm sorry and don't speak properly . on top of that I'm speaking to a speaker . did not mean to make anyone mad I was only tested my equipment. a Molly in it to use it in emergency situations . sorry guys did not mean any home to anyone my bad .
Ray

well thank you for giving me the heads up. and I do follow the rules and regulations of flying . I only did a test run to check something out . and I'm sorry if I offend someone far everyone for sand so . I am still new at this but I have this for a reason a very good reason . thanks for giving me the heads up sorry guys I did not mean no harm. basically I'm only into this for emergency situations and to help others . this is not a moneymaking situation for me . after all I'm retired and I found something that I can do it myselfand I enjoy helping people . thanks again
Ray
Being new to drone flying does not excuse your actions in flying 7 miles out (though I do doubt that you flew 7 miles out. I'd love to see the telemetry). You should know the law before using your aircraft. Indeed, this is a good example for the argument for having to take a competency test at the time of registration. However, I'm glad that you are now clear on the VLOS requirements and hope that you refrain from bringing our community into further disrepute.

Being new to drone flying does not excuse your actions in flying 7 miles out (though I do doubt that you flew 7 miles out. I'd love to see the telemetry). You should know the law before using your aircraft. Indeed, this is a good example for the argument for having to take a competency test at the time of registration. However, I'm glad that you are now clear on the VLOS requirements and hope that you refrain from bringing our community into further disrepute.

Good morning. once again I realize what I did was wrong and I'm sorry please forgive me and I'll do better . I did not get involved called all these problems my bad was again thank you and I have studied the laws don't worry I won't do this again matter-of-fact I'll just listen to everybody . that way I'll learn better thanks again .

Reactions: FlushVision
where hello my friend as I was explaining it to the new pilot crashed when I first got my DH I crafted four times but it was not my fault . I started biking they found that it was a glitch the fourth time I crashed and they gave me a new one and I had no problems since it was fully updated and everything . and I've been fine in every sense even long distance like 7 miles most people don't know how to do it . it's not hard once you learn your system and what to do with it . bite away enjoy a good Florida weather hopefully I'll be down soon to see my family after so many years you take care now .
Ray
I flew my TH yesterday, and it took off on its own from a hover. It went due east right into the trees. I have had three THs, and another one the same thing happened to a couple of months ago. I have lost my faith in the TH.

I flew my TH yesterday, and it took off on its own from a hover. It went due east right into the trees. I have had three THs, and another one the same thing happened to a couple of months ago. I have lost my faith in the TH.

Can you tell us more about these crashes? For instance: How many flights to date, battery condition, battery voltage at start up, preflight set up, flight mode used, and so forth? Also if you upload the telemetry here we can take a look and tell you just what went wrong.

Reactions: DoomMeister
Sounds like a Smart Mode issue??

Reactions: Ty Pilot
Can you tell us more about these crashes? For instance: How many flights to date, battery condition, battery voltage at start up, preflight set up, flight mode used, and so forth? Also if you upload the telemetry here we can take a look and tell you just what went wrong.

Be sure to do all of the telemetry files (Remote, RemoteGPS, Sensor, and Telemetry) as that is the only way to get a complete picture of what happened.

Sounds like a Smart Mode issue??
Possible. The telemetry will tell us that.

I know that it is all too easy to catch that switch without noticing. Is why I always advocate checking switches before landing...just as important as the pre-launch check.

I agree It's happened to me twice, It took several minutes to figure what the heck is my drone doing what's it's doing.
Telemetry will show us what transpired.
@Prince R Harden Are you planning on uploading the telemetry files?

.......@Prince R Harden Are you planning on uploading the telemetry files?.......

Plus details on the settings you changed on “the checkerboard” modifying the controller to increase performance and 7 mile range.

I agree It's happened to me twice, It took several minutes to figure what the heck is my drone doing what's it's doing.
Telemetry will show us what transpired.
@Prince R Harden Are you planning on uploading the telemetry files?

sorry for not getting right back to you on the telemetry files uploads . first of all I do not upload anything on computers. second of all I did my own investigation aboutthe number I gave you which actually came from someone else. they was reading in meters and calculated it into miles . that's what was told to me . slide if all the mishaps ICI have to do things myself I'm still learning .
the size I did not get into this to make enemies . I made a mistake and I take full responsibility of it . as they say is what you get for listening to the wrong person . I am solely into is to help people in case an emergency comes up that's what I do .
hopefully we all can move on no one is perfect we all make mistakes no matter how old you get .
Ray

Reactions: Deleted member 6299
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone