Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Plus fell out of the sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to upload the telemetry files. Those controller settings though....just list them out here....the settings you changed on the “checkerboard”.....to increase the performance and range of the ST16......just list which ones you changed and what you changed them to....and why they made a difference for the better.

Reactions: Prince R Harden
Do you by chance work in a roon full of people making phone calls and posting CraigsList ads for $1000 Corvettes with a gmail address in the photo Prince?

No need to upload the telemetry files. Those controller settings though....just list them out here....the settings you changed on the “checkerboard”.....to increase the performance and range of the ST16......just list which ones you changed and what you changed them to....and why they made a difference for the better.
I know of no way that one can adjust settings in the ST16 to increase range. Maybe he has hit on something that us more experienced TH pilots have missed all these years ;)

Reactions: Fred Garvin
Since he's not responding to download any information concerning his incident, I'm referring this as a bogus event.
We have seen numerous people come onto this forum claiming runaways, crashes and weird events but never supported their events.?
Know as TROLLS, trying to discredit Yuneec.?
So @Prince R Harden, it's up to you to claim this really happened!?

I see you right now you you have already made up your mind what kind of person that I am. And so much as put me in the same category as someone else you don't know me. Apparently you did not read my email back to you I told you I do not upload it down low anything on this computer that's something I do not know how to do for one thing. Even though I built computers I do not have the electronic part of it not even moving it up. It my investigation of the information that I told you about it was wrong I admit to that. But it also came from another source was monitoring my flight. Now this stuff about uploading and telemetry and all that forget it. And I'm sorry you feel the way you feel about me Shane. But do not put in about in the same category okay. I'm new at this and I'm still learning and that's all I have to say about it.

Okay now what I have to do is find the person who put it out there besides I did not do it someone else did . and it came from someone in the UK. someone was telling me they do things differently in the UK and asked where they got this information from . I only do one thing and thats fly. I am not into all of that technology someone else are. Like I said I'm still learning.

Going YouTube and you'll find everything you want to know about it in the UK.

Sorry can't help you out on this and with that.

Okay now what I have to do is find the person who put it out there besides I did not do it someone else did . and it came from someone in the UK. someone was telling me they do things differently in the UK and asked where they got this information from . I only do one thing and thats fly. I am not into all of that technology someone else are. Like I said I'm still learning.

Going YouTube and you'll find everything you want to know about it in the UK.

Sorry can't help you out on this and with that.
Difficult to decipher what you are saying Prince R...if you are using a language translator it isn't working too well.

What exactly have you been told about things being done differently in the U.K.? Just trying to understand and help if I can.

Difficult to decipher what you are saying Prince R...if you are using a language translator it isn't working too well.

What exactly have you been told about things being done differently in the U.K.? Just trying to understand and help if I can.

I'm sorry if you don't understand what I'm saying to you but I only know what I've been told . the people I talked to speech UK language I don't . right now they are no longer here they traveled all the time . two different countries so when it comes to this stuff I know nothing about it . like I said I'm still learning . that's why I'm listening to you guys maybe to help me better . sorry about the mishap .

By the way sorry if I don't speak good English I have to use a machine because the problem with my speech line I will be having work done on my mouth soon that way you will understand me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, but what have you been told about things being done differently in the U.K.?

The firmware is different in the U.K. Those that fly these aircraft in America, say, are using the 'Standard' firmware, whereas in the U.K. we are using the EU firmware. The main difference is the stronger signal in the 'standard' version. Is it that? The control is the same, though, as is all the screens and menus.

Is it the law? The laws in America are different to that in the U.K. There are many similarities, though, but in both places the requirement to keep your aircraft within sight (unless you have a BLOS permission) is the same.

I'm just trying to understand what you mean by 'things done differently' in the U.K... I'd love to help you but I need more info in order to help.

Last edited:
Yes, but what have you been told about things being done differently in the U.K.?

The firmware is different in the U.K. Those that fly these aircraft in America, say, are using the 'Standard' firmware, whereas in the U.K. we are using the EU firmware. The main difference is the stronger signal in the 'standard' version. Is it that? The control is the same, though, as is all the screens and menus.

Is it the law? The laws in America are different in the U.S. to that in the U.K. There are many similarities, though, but in both places the requirement to keep your aircraft within sight (unless you have a BLOS permission) is the same.

I'm just trying to understand what you mean by 'things done differently' in the U.K... I'd love to help you but I need more info in order to help.
US power level is slightly higher than EU 25mw v US 100mw version. Is the claim to be that you download the US version to get the extra power output?

US power level is slightly higher than EU 25mw v US 100mw version. Is the claim to be that you download the US version to get the extra power output?
I don't know what they done to this but my intent is not to run 7 miles it was only done by them to find out the distance holiday did this I don't really know I am not technical minded when it comes to drones . I am really not interested in find such a long distance I am only doing this for emergency reasons . it was only a test but it is nice to know that you can fly for if you have to for emergency reasons only . like I said I'm only into this to help people out in emergency situations that's it . now what they didI can explain that . I am only interested in one thing plus a buying by the laws and rules and regulations .

Without being an electrical wizard that's the only way that a consumer can enhance the power output of an European TH...by installing the American firmware. But even then it is possible that no significant increase in range will be apparent as there are other factors involved. What is significant, however, is the shorter connection times, and then there is that issue with the camera connection sometimes dropping out when raising the landing gear with the EU firmware...not an issue with the standard firmware.

Without being an electrical wizard that's the only way that a consumer can enhance the power output of an European TH...by installing the American firmware. But even then it is possible that no significant increase in range will be apparent as there are other factors involved. What is significant, however, is the shorter connection times, and then there is that issue with the camera connection sometimes dropping out when raising the landing gear with the EU firmware...not an issue with the standard firmware.

Right now the only thing I'm interested in is finding a power source that can last a lot longer than the batteries that comes with this thing . that if we having ideas on that please let me know other than that and other stuff it does not matter anymore .

Right now the only thing I'm interested in is finding a power source that can last a lot longer than the batteries that comes with this thing . that if we having ideas on that please let me know other than that and other stuff it does not matter anymore .
There's only going to be a certain amount of time from any battery, there's not going to be a major improvement over stock of say 10 minutes, you can't get blood out of a stone. Perhaps you should check your LiPo care regime, we are partially at least responsible for how well they perform.

Reactions: FlushVision
Most third party batteries will perform similar to the OEM batteries...give similar flight times, but some are much cheaper to buy than OEM. One thing is a certainty: you will not find a battery that will "last a lot longer than the batteries that comes with this thing'. At best you will only get a minute or so longer in the air with maybe one or two of these third party batteries. Generally you can only expect the same air time.

Do you by chance work in a roon full of people making phone calls and posting CraigsList ads for $1000 Corvettes with a gmail address in the photo Prince?
no I'm not into sales of anything if somebody want to give me $1000 that's fine . I am only interested in this because I enjoy helping people in situations. if I can volunteer my time to help save someone's life will help in an emergency situations that is good enough for me that is my reward you no longer have to ask me about all this other stuff because I'm not interested in that . how you can help me is Timmy how can I find a way to make my battery last longer of find something that can make your battery last a long time that's all .

Right now the only thing I'm interested in is finding a power source that can last a lot longer than the batteries that comes with this thing . that if we having ideas on that please let me know......
I thought you found this already? You stated in another post:
Do not use Yuneec batteries after market batteries is betteries shop around you will find a good one. And they last 10 times longer. They have other batteries 10 times better than Yuneec. The ones they d also after market battery chargers
So, you’ve already found batteries that last 10x longer.....what more do you need?

no I'm not into sales of anything if somebody want to give me $1000 that's fine . I am only interested in this because I enjoy helping people in situations. if I can volunteer my time to help save someone's life will help in an emergency situations that is good enough for me that is my reward you no longer have to ask me about all this other stuff because I'm not interested in that . how you can help me is Timmy how can I find a way to make my battery last longer of find something that can make your battery last a long time that's all .
Let's put it this way then, there is absolutely no way to increase the range of an ST16/Typhoon H to 7 miles simply by changing controller settings, or adding antennas. But you do have a talent for talking out the side of your neck.

I have tried to be patient with you over my last few posts. I have asked you what you mean by 'things done differently in the U.K.', to which you have avoided answering satisfactorily. I have answered your question about 'finding a power source that can last a lot longer than the batteries that comes with this thing ' by saying that you won't find any battery that will give you more than a minute or so in the air better than the Yuneec battery.

You say that 'you no longer have to ask me about all this other stuff because I'm not interested in that', but you have made a claim that you were able to drastically increase the signal output of the ST16 by doing something in one of the menus of the ST16 so that your aircraft could fly 7 miles out but refuse to explain what it was you did to get that enhanced performance (in truth you can't because there is no way to do it). I have offered to help you but you won't give us any information that will help us to help you. You won't post telemetry and not much of what you have said makes sense...and I'm not talking about your poor English.

I give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio