Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H plus Gimbal issue ?

Thanks for this. I will look into it as a solution. My question is about the dampers. One of them is stretched and somewhat flat compared to the other 3. Is this the case for you as well, and is it normal? The other 3 are perfectly formed and have a good radius. These things are so pliable compared to most dampers I’m used to which are really firm.

Dampers has been known to help, as in... replace.

I have posted previously... an E50 experienced vibration out of the box. The fix for that unit was to replace the jell filled campers with old style CGO3+ dampers.

Sorry... can’t vouch for the longevity as a subsequent issue with the H520 itself resulted in a full package replacement.

Good luck!

Jeff

What was replaced, the RealSence module or the entire drone? My warranty is expired. As for the gimbal shake, I noticed one of my dampers is stretched almost all the way out. It’s so far that it is somewhat flat in the center. I’m ordering some replacements to see if that will help me out any.
The entire drone was replaced.

Thanks for this. I will look into it as a solution. My question is about the dampers. One of them is stretched and somewhat flat compared to the other 3. Is this the case for you as well, and is it normal? The other 3 are perfectly formed and have a good radius. These things are so pliable compared to most dampers I’m used to which are really firm.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech